British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

You can wrongly comment on my riding ability but you fail to comment on your own riding ability so does that mean you never raced but you feel you can criticise people who have done it,.

You keep saying that you were a family friend of mark loram, please stop saying that as my sides hurt.

You really do believe every rider is on the same money and you think tai would take home the same pay Cheque for say 10pts as another rider scoring the same.

.you are clearly stupid

Right pal you need to listen and listen good.

I used to go Hackney every Friday night with my aunt and uncle and stand by the pit wall overlooking the pits.

Mark was a 14 year old mascot at the time and my uncle owned a coach company and used to pass him £50 to £100 over the wall every week.

We became good friends with Marks mum and dad and his sister, even his grandad 'pop' as we used to call him who wasnt there much because he came from the west country.

We also became good friends with Marks mechanic Jorge from South Africa and he still to this day comes round and sees myself and my family.

When Mark won his first British Final he gave my aunty his race jacket which my cousin still owns

At most grass track meetings Mark used to come and sit in my uncles mini bus.

My aunty died in Feb 2000 so never saw 'her mark' win the world title, however Mark was at her funeral to pay his respects.

So if you want to question my association with the Loram family then go ahead!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your sides recover from hurting as you clearly think i was lying so i will await an apology.

I havent criticised you for trying the sport but quite clearly you never got anywhere or is that a lie as well??

And YES when Mark rode in British Finals wether he scored 15 or 5 he got the same money, that pal is FACT!!!!!

So come on then prove your answer!!!

I sincerely hope I win the lottery this week so I can hire a room and put Robert 72 and Gavan in it so they can bore each other stupid and allow the rest of us some peace

• Like 4

i would assume as its a BSPA event all riders get paid the same... but again its an assumption.. things are not like when Mr Loram was riding and as we know in this sport things change at a lightning rate anyway..

Money aside i dont think money was the issue for Tai i may be wrong.. but hey no one knows the facts so we are all guessing..

while we are all guessing anyone fancy giving me this weeks lottery numbers as you all seem to think you are right...

but from the title of the topic.. which has been diluted ever so slightly..

YES HE SHOULD RIDE FOR THE UK...

Edited by Dazzafl

I sincerely hope I win the lottery this week so I can hire a room and put Robert 72 and Gavan in it so they can bore each other stupid and allow the rest of us some peace

Well for the record the guy has mocked the fact that i know the Loram family so i tried my best in type to show i did. therefore proving his claim as false.

He has made a claim that riders are all payed differently in the British Final. Im awaiting his evidence........or evidence that doesnt include the line that he used to ride.

i would assume as its a BSPA event all riders get paid the same... but again its an assumption.. things are not like when Mr Loram was riding and as we know in this sport things change at a lightning rate anyway..

Money aside i dont think money was the issue for Tai i may be wrong.. but hey no one knows the facts so we are all guessing..

while we are all guessing anyone fancy giving me this weeks lottery numbers as you all seem to think you are right...

but from the title of the topic.. which has been diluted ever so slightly..

YES HE SHOULD RIDE FOR THE UK...

which is exactly my point! back in the 90's and at the start of the decade ALL riders in the British Final got paid the same absolute FACT.

Robert72 tells us otherwise and all we ask is that he can prove this which he cant at all.

Oh wait yes he can...............his proof is that he used to ride!!

You can wrongly comment on my riding ability but you fail to comment on your own riding ability so does that mean you never raced but you feel you can criticise people who have done it,.

You keep saying that you were a family friend of mark loram, please stop saying that as my sides hurt.

You really do believe every rider is on the same money and you think tai would take home the same pay Cheque for say 10pts as another rider scoring the same.

.you are clearly stupid

Believe me on this one, Gavan is SPOT ON regarding all he says regarding Loram

I bet he was pig-sick when Norrie signed him to Poole. Ha ha . Ah but wait, that was when he became World Champ - maybe thats the reason for Gav's 'liking' of all things Poole!!?!!

As for Murray, is there a more bland, dull and boring sportsman on the planet?

Did anyone really care that he lost yesterday? He still got about a million quid.

A few Strawberry eaters at Wimbledon and over hype on the bbc, but really no one really cares Murray wins or not.

That why he spoty last year I guess ...must be lots of strawberry eaters in December

Well for the record the guy has mocked the fact that i know the Loram family so i tried my best in type to show i did. therefore proving his claim as false.

He has made a claim that riders are all payed differently in the British Final. Im awaiting his evidence........or evidence that doesnt include the line that he used to ride.

which is exactly my point! back in the 90's and at the start of the decade ALL riders in the British Final got paid the same absolute FACT.

Robert72 tells us otherwise and all we ask is that he can prove this which he cant at all.

Oh wait yes he can...............his proof is that he used to ride!!

So your uncle chucked a few quid over the pit wall for mark loram,so did YOU ever get the guts to step over the pit wall and race mark loram ?

So your uncle chucked a few quid over the pit wall for mark loram,so did YOU ever get the guts to step over the pit wall and race mark loram ?

bit more than just chucked a few quid at him, do ridets often go to the funerals of people who once gave them a bit of money? I suggest regarding my family you keep it quiet! And no I never raced him and what that has to do with the fact about Tai not racing I have no idea!!! Your in your own sad little world

bit more than just chucked a few quid at him, do ridets often go to the funerals of people who once gave them a bit of money? I suggest regarding my family you keep it quiet! And no I never raced him and what that has to do with the fact about Tai not racing I have no idea!!! Your in your own sad little world

You were quick to criticize me racing but you have never done it so how can you gob off, also to answer your question yes I went to the funeral of one of my old sponsors it's called respect.

What other riders did you lean over the hackney wall and become family friends with ? Just wondered if I also raced against them too.

You sound like a speedway groupie hanging over pit walls at tracks with a love of lily savage and you call me sad, my sides are really hurting now with laughter.

So where were we oh yes tai couldn't care less about British fans and is Not riding in the British final

does anyone know who rob72 rode for? for what its worth i did a olle nygren school, then bought my own bike from kings lynn, and i was absolutely useless!!...its soo easy to criticise on the terrace, but the power in those machines are incredible, just feel it vibrate when revving it up!.......sorry, back on thread, Yes, Tai is ENGLISH, yes he should ride for gb, YES, i believe should be in brit final, but accepted he wont

Edited by ColinMills
  • Like 1

Agree Colin I also bought a bike back in my youth and despite riding bikes for a fair chunk of my life il never forget the power in that bike. Total respect for anyone having a go. I watch the kids in the nl and can't believe how they manage it and as for the top boys I have utter respect and jealousy for them

• Like 2

Agree Colin I also bought a bike back in my youth and despite riding bikes for a fair chunk of my life il never forget the power in that bike. Total respect for anyone having a go. I watch the kids in the nl and can't believe how they manage it and as for the top boys I have utter respect and jealousy for them

you don't also appreciate it when you stand on a terrace at foxhall or brandon, yet when you are at kings lynn or Eastbourne and right near the fence, they seem that much quicker...sorry folks off thread again!

• Like 1

There is no better feeling than riding a speedway bike and winning a race at any level, it's the pain when you come off that is not good.

Yes there are some good kids coming through now.

you don't also appreciate it when you stand on a terrace at foxhall or brandon, yet when you are at kings lynn or Eastbourne and right near the fence, they seem that much quicker...sorry folks off thread again!

It's when you stand in the middle you see the real speed and it's scary

• Like 3