British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds V Scunthorpe Scorpions Premier League Knock Out Cup Sunday 3rd May 2015

An early return by Scunthorpe, this time in the PL Knock out Cup

Newcastle

Steve Worrall

Christian Henry

Lewis Kerr

Anton Rosen ? R/R

Ludvig Lindgren

Simon Nielsen

Lewis Rose

Scunthorpe

David Howe

Theo Pijper

Alex Davies

Carl Wilkinson

Josh Auty

Ellis Perks

Nike Lunna

We beat the Scorpions by 14 points when they visited last.. We need a bigger win in this aggregate first leg encounter to take to the EWR in June.

I am guessing that Anton will be ruled out by his injury and we will be using R/R ?

So lets while away the next 6 days by forecasting the score for the 3rd May. I guess a 16 point win for the Diamonds

An early return by Scunthorpe, this time in the PL Knock out Cup

Newcastle

Steve Worrall

Christian Henry

Lewis Kerr

Anton Rosen ? R/R

Ludvig Lindgren

Simon Nielsen

Lewis Rose

Scunthorpe

David Howe

Theo Pijper

Alex Davies

Carl Wilkinson

Josh Auty

Ellis Perks

Nike Lunna

We beat the Scorpions by 14 points when they visited last.. We need a bigger win in this aggregate first leg encounter to take to the EWR in June.

I am guessing that Anton will be ruled out by his injury and we will be using R/R ?

So lets while away the next 6 days by forecasting the score for the 3rd May. I guess a 16 point win for the Diamonds

Lewi Kerr will be at number one.

R/R will (i'm guessing) be at number two.

Steve W at 3?

Christian at 4?

It'll be close over the two legs (which, for some bizarre reason are nearly a month apart) and the 1st leg will be made harder by the absence of Anton.

Ludvig and Christian (and the two reserves) can take the rides of Anton.

Also Scunny team totally wrong too. Auty will be at 1 with Davies at Reserve how the rest will line-up after average change is anyone's guess.

If rosen is going to be out a length of time id hope we are looking for a temp replacement rather than rr... We must have 7 or there abouts to play with?

Also Scunny team totally wrong too. Auty will be at 1 with Davies at Reserve how the rest will line-up after average change is anyone's guess.

Davies at reserve man :) id fancy you beating anyone and everyone if Douglas can be worked in, in the near future somehow aswell.

If rosen is going to be out a length of time id hope we are looking for a temp replacement rather than rr... We must have 7 or there abouts to play with?

Davies at reserve man :) id fancy you beating anyone and everyone if Douglas can be worked in, in the near future somehow aswell.

Not many available riders on that (Anton) average, though, (I don't think), unless others can think of some.

Anyone know who the referee is? Just asking.

Anyone know who the referee is? Just asking.

Let's hope it is not DD. :P

• Like 1

Is it not Steve Worrall Henry and the 2 reserves? Who can take the R/R

Edited by MrP

Is it not Steve Worrall Henry and the 2 reserves? Who can take the R/R

Yeah! My mistake! :oops:

Not many available riders on that (Anton) average, though, (I don't think), unless others can think of some.

if hes out for any length of time ( i hope he isnt) we have 7.63 by my dodgy calculator to play with from 1st may... Enough for a new 7 temp point man at least :)
  • Like 1

if hes out for any length of time ( i hope he isnt) we have 7.63 by my dodgy calculator to play with from 1st may... Enough for a new 7 temp point man at least :)

you'll have 6.20 for a temporary replacement for Rosen from may.

would we have to re declare to use up to 42.5 then??

would we have to re declare to use up to 42.5 then??

To build to 42.5 we have 6.61 to play with after 1st May? i.e 42.5 - 42.09 (current 1-7 Ttl from 1st May) = 0.41 + 6.20 (Anton's Ave from 1st May) = 6.61

As from first of may our total averages are 41.07 steve??

Col B is mays averages.

Edited by Arson fire

As from first of may our total averages are 41.07 steve??

Col B is mays averages.

God I hate that averages page!!! Why don't they put the total for the month they are for, rather than the previous month's total??? :lol::P:oops:

You are quite correct! It's been a long day..... :wink:

Edited by Steve Park