British Speedway Forum
hyderd

National Speedway Stadium Opening Tickets Now On Sale

I wonder how many of speedway's 'great and good' will be there on a 'freebie'?? That's probably why its more expensive for those that do pay!

• Like 3

I wonder how many of speedway's 'great and good' will be there on a 'freebie'?? That's probably why its more expensive for those that do pay!

Aye - there is always that. :sad: :sad:

I wonder how many Speedway Tracks have closed down because of 'Freebies'? At least a few I bet. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think the pricing is ok for the first meeting, with a hopefully decent line up. They fill that up with anyone they can and get a big pile of cashing, meaning the few weeks after they can charge a lesser price, attract more local newbies.

I've always wondered why clubs don't offer free entry to the first meeting of the season to get people "in the habit"?

I've always wondered why clubs don't offer free entry to the first meeting of the season to get people "in the habit"?

And have donation buckets no the way out. Throw in what you think the meeting is worth. Should also keep everyone on their toes to make sure meeting 1 is a success, people far more likely to drop a £20 note in and not ask for change if it's a good meeting, but more likely to drop nothing or a fiver in if it's a bit rubbish.

Got my ticket booked Wendsday morning, phoned Belle Vue on Tuesday morning a gent took my number & Chris Morton phoned me the next morning! very pleased

• Like 1

Is there any current photos of how the place is looking teasers so to speak?

Great to see things moving forward.

I must admit to getting a bit excited about this...............................

Whatever floats ya boat... :neutral::oops: Very much doubt it will be on TV, But im sure they'l flog you the DVD for £20 odd quid or so..plus P@P.

Whatever floats ya boat... :neutral::oops: Very much doubt it will be on TV, But im sure they'l flog you the DVD for £20 odd quid or so..plus P@P.

i would have thought that SKY would want to be involved in what will be a big showcase Event.

It isn't every day that Speedway opens a new National Speedway Arena.

• Like 3

Sometime before March 19th 2016 - opening meeting Peter Craven Memorial

Belle Vue Aces website says the steel girders for the main grandstand are now on site.

If we get a dry (ish) summer progress would be at a good pace. Be good to see the track laid before winter.

Edited by OveFundinFan

This is going to be finished when?

Last weeks programme said handover February 2016

Last weeks programme said handover February 2016

Hope it goes ok.