British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Stoke Wed 29.4.

BIRMINGHAM SURESTOP BRUMMIES: Adam Ellis, Adam Kirby, Harvie Banks, Sam Chapman R/R, Tom Perry, Zach Wajtknecht, Alex
Wilson.

STOKE POTTERS: Jon Armstrong, Chris Widman, Ryan Terry-Daley, Danny Phillips, Lee Payne, Ryan MacDonald, Shaun Tedham.

This could be a really interesting meeting. Birminghams top 2 have the upper hand, but I would give the edge to Stokes middle order. Reserves will have an interesting battle, and this is one that could go down to the wire.

Just hope the weather holds up!

Ellis 15

Perry paid 13

Banks 2

Wilson 3

Waj 8

Kirby 4

Armo 10

Widders 4

rtd 5

phillips 5

payne 10

teddham 6

macdonald 5

Not at all, i'm just sad that clubs theses days can't seem to grasp that advance publicity could be a good thing. This sort of stuff should be out a week in advance to try to get more local publicity.

Not at all, i'm just sad that clubs theses days can't seem to grasp that advance publicity could be a good thing. This sort of stuff should be out a week in advance to try to get more local publicity.

Ahhh, the long lost oriental martial art of "Pro-Moh-Shun" :o Just isn't the British way of doing things is it? :nono:

Just seen that a notice about the meeting was placed on Facebook at about 9am this morning. That's almost 10 hours notice. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Good idea. Let's stay at home and watch it... :nono:

To be fair, I'm pretty sure at this point, people will have made their decision on whether to travel or not! It's just a link for those who can't make it for whatever reason. You can't honestly say you have decided not to travel to a meeting solely on the basis that there were updates being provided...

• Like 1

To be fair, I'm pretty sure at this point, people will have made their decision on whether to travel or not! It's just a link for those who can't make it for whatever reason. You can't honestly say you have decided not to travel to a meeting solely on the basis that there were updates being provided...

Not me...but there may be people looking for a cheap option or "easy out"...I just think that we make it too easy for people to not bother making the effort any more.

I have to admit to a year ago, being in "shall I - shan't I" mode, and in the end watching the Bet365 coverage...To use the election analogy...it's too easy for the "floating voter" not to put their cross in the speedway box these days.

Can't believe for such a new club that this meeting was only put on here one day in advance . Don't they believe in publicity ?

And you really think the BSF matters!!! Supporters dont go looking here for meeting info man!

This is the place of the whinger and whiner ;)

• Like 2