British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 03/05/15 19:30 Hrs (lc)

Can't understand why Workington would agree to this being switched around if Edinburgh were missing Masters and Wolbert, would have been an almost certain victory, if Edinburgh come at full strength that may not be the case as our neighbours from the north were oh so quick to point out last time.

Who's in charge of the fixtures again........................

Given that o/s Trophy matches should be completed asap and that it would be awkward to reschedule this match between two Saturday tracks on Workington's regular race night, logistically this makes sense.

I gather you prefer to ensure a home victory at all cost, rather than the visitors turn up with a full strength team :rolleyes:

Oh btw the fixture change would have been agreed to by all three clubs, not the juvenile conspiracy theory you are implying :nono:

• Like 1

Given that o/s Trophy matches should be completed asap and that it would be awkward to reschedule this match between two Saturday tracks on Workington's regular race night, logistically this makes sense.

I gather you prefer to ensure a home victory at all cost, rather than the visitors turn up with a full strength team :rolleyes:

Oh btw the fixture change would have been agreed to by all three clubs, not the juvenile conspiracy theory you are implying :nono:

Fishing is too easy these days :rofl:

I do agree the League Cup should be done and dusted asap and I'm fully aware that no one team could reschedule all other teams

Just me having my fun, you Monarchs just jump too fast... :icon_smile_clown:

well said shadders, its also morons like you who disrespect peoplse posts. just because you think you are one of the so called elite posters on this forum, it does not give you the right to shoot everyone down at any given moment. you are indeed a first class scum bag of epic proportion. you have it in your head that everyone else is wrong and you are gods gift to the speedway world. sure i write some sh/t some time, but i was only making conversation on here so scum bags like your self can come along and throw a different spin on it.

me , a moron. i dont thik so.. you are a class bellow moran .. thats for sure.

speedway fans one big family, not according to you. feel sorry for you that you cant/wont accept a bit of banter. never had a bad word about berwick speedway untill you came along. pure to55er.

Great stuff... Catch of the day.. That's my work done Edited by Shads

good to see you can achieve something then. still a to55er. if you thinks its fun, think again. if the speedway fans are one big family, you would be an

orphan now. you think its good to call some one a moron when you don't even know them and then reply by saying its a bit of fishing. you are deluded and and a disgrace to the speedway world. once a to55er, always a to55er.

• Like 1

good to see you can achieve something then. still a to55er. if you thinks its fun, think again. if the speedway fans are one big family, you would be an

orphan now. you think its good to call some one a moron when you don't even know them and then reply by saying its a bit of fishing. you are deluded and and a disgrace to the speedway world. once a to55er, always a to55er.

Calm down, I have some good tablets for you if you want to chill out, if not try this :drink::drink: :drink: :drink::drink::drink:

I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. I've been called worse :D Edited by Shads

by Cradley fans by any chance

Cradley, Birmingham, Ipswich, Leicester, Somerset... May be more, I'll have to ask B4e

• Like 1

by Cradley fans by any chance

I'm interested to know who you are... certainly seem to know some things about us personally!

You never fail to live down to your own expectations do you, and its to your credit.

• Like 1

and you never fail to jump on something that you have no connection with. why comment on something that your not involved in. oh i get it. its your bott buddy. now you can jump on the wagon because you are involved. your just one small happy family.

I'm interested to know who you are... certainly seem to know some things about us personally!

I'm not dick barrie that's for sure

I'm not dick barrie that's for sure

Never said you were but you obviously know myself or my other half!

and you never fail to jump on something that you have no connection with. why comment on something that your not involved in. oh i get it. its your bott buddy. now you can jump on the wagon because you are involved. your just one small happy family

All this anger is not good for you, it's only speedway. :party::party: