British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Poole V Wolves 6th May 2015

17.5 TEAM LINE-UPS
The 1st, 2nd & 3rd Rider (by MA) must ride at either #1 #3 or #5.
The 4th & 5th Riders (by MA) must ride at either #2 or #4.
The 6th & 7th declared Riders must ride at #6 or #7

Ok thanks for the info.

PK's keeping out of the way until after the election. 'Yow Brits ay got a clue ave ya?'

• Like 1

I think on paper Wolves look strongest at reserve but Poole's top 5 look stronger.

Anything can happen but I think it has always been a bit of a concern for Wolves when their team depends so much on the form/availability of one rider.

PK's form is the reason for our 'surprise' start to the season and hence his absence the reason for a tonkin' !

• Like 1

PK's form is the reason for our 'surprise' start to the season and hence his absence the reason for a tonkin' !

At least PK didn't ride in Sweden either tonight......Nice to see a rider not pulling a fast one.

• Like 1

Bloody clever move putting Davey out in Heat 15 & leaving Dak & Ginger out of it to keep their averages nice & high:-)

Predictable easy win for Poole. RR obviously weakened Wolves but another low score for one-track Feddie.

Predictable easy win for Poole. RR obviously weakened Wolves but another low score for one-track Feddie.

He's obviously lowering his average so Wolves can strengthen! Only kidding but he sure isn't the rider he was and neither is Watt, maybe Poole can replace Davey with Shamek Pawlicki

Credit to Davey Watt for showing dedication to Poole tonight and still racing. It can't have been easy after receiving the sad news that his Grandmother had passed away.

• Like 6

Can only see this being a comfortable home win by around 20 points. R/R is no good to cover a top rider so getting in Harris should make Poole hot favourites

Spot on Gav. Carry on like that and I might have to take you off 'ignore'!!

Great to hear ALL the riders say how great the track was tonight. Public 'Congrats' in the post match interviews to Gerald Richter who had discussions with the riders last week following the delivery of new shale.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

He's obviously lowering his average so Wolves can strengthen! Only kidding but he sure isn't the rider he was and neither is Watt, maybe Poole can replace Davey with Shamek Pawlicki

Or as it's known 'doing a Poole' lol.

Freddie most definitely isn't having it all his own way on his return to the EL. However besides magic (as starting heat leader) not one other looks outstanding. Even Niels is struggling to maintain his high standard but his injury can play it's part in that, and when you look at the form of holder, Zagar, Bjerre as an example of World class riders struggling for consistent high scores in the current format it puts it in some kind of order. Even AJ was only just over 8 which isn't that much difference to what Hans has been doing yet one is deemed a success and the other much less so!

Freddie scored a maximum last week against a powerful Bees side which is no fluke and even he has had struggles with taking back his Monmore dominance.

Put his form in comparison with his peers it isn't much worse.

As for the result, it's as I expected. A Wolves team without the leagues top rider so far thus season was always going to be one way traffic.

Both teams comfortably won there home matches against seriously weakened opposition. Very little to be taken from these results.

Both are looking strong for a top 4 spot anyway.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Great to hear ALL the riders say how great the track was tonight. Public 'Congrats' in the post match interviews to Gerald Richter who had discussions with the riders last week following the delivery of new shale.

Yes the track must have been good as it is the first time I haven't seen the blue groove develop on bend one for many a year :D

The crowd was the lowest I've seen at Poole for sometime so maybe the Poole fans have begun voting with their feet over their team and their poor run at home up until tonight.

No doubt they will come flooding back when Ward returns :D

Wolfie

Even without PK that's a pretty poor effort from Wolves. Freddie, Wells & JT should be scoring more than that.

I wonder which poor sods are going to get the chop when the brat's ban runs out?

Will it make ant difference as you haven't 'ignored' him!!! ;)

Where's Starman anyway - still doctoring all those Speedway stars?!! ;)

As for the result, it's as I expected. A Wolves team without the leagues top rider so far thus season was always going to be one way traffic.

Both teams comfortably won there home matches against seriously weakened opposition. Very little to be taken from these results.

Both are looking strong for a top 4 spot anyway.

I'm not knocking PK here but he was in a non heat leader position and had easier races, just like Noddy last night.

• Like 1

Where's Starman anyway - still doctoring all those Speedway stars?!! ;)

Is he busy, standing in the election in Poole

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 5