British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon Robins V Coventry Bees 26th May 2015

Should be another away win for the leagues outstanding team.

I think Swindon have been very understimated this year and I still predict they will make the play offs. They are very strong at home so can only see a home win.

I would be happy if we could take a point

• Like 2

Can someone point me in the direction of the £5 ticket offer please:)

Can someone point me in the direction of the £5 ticket offer please:)

Looks as though the offer has ended. I got some on Friday , but having just checked again the tickets for tomorrow have disappeared from the page.

Looks as though the offer has ended. I got some on Friday , but having just checked again the tickets for tomorrow have disappeared from the page.

Thats what I thought. So why were they advertising you could buy tickets up to tonight?

As well, I'll spend the fiver and bridge money in the off license and watch it in front of the tele then.

The meeting depends on King.

King scores well Coventry win.

King doesn't score well then Swindon will win.

I can see Robson struggling. That's why there is pressure on King.

Robson has had some really good scores at Swindon so where do you get the crap you post!!!

Robson has had some really good scores at Swindon so where do you get the crap you post!!!

TBF, I'd agree. I don't see Robbo get much out of your second strings - which is "struggling". Would also agree that if King scores well then Coventry will do well.

Get an error when I click book tickets though.

Well that was the link tweeted by Swindon Speedway just 6 mins ago. Maybe raise it with sky if you are interested although looks like you are just making a point.

Well that was the link tweeted by Swindon Speedway just 6 mins ago. Maybe raise it with sky if you are interested although looks like you are just making a point.

try it! It's not working!

Working now after I tweeted them :)

Cheeky buggers charging £1 for delivery of an e-ticket through lol

Do one and I don't mean post. :t:

Rude person you are.

Oh what a clever reply:-)

TBF, I'd agree. I don't see Robbo get much out of your second strings - which is "struggling". Would also agree that if King scores well then Coventry will do well.

Robbo is decent at Swindon & will do okay.

Kildemand missed Thursdays 50-40 success at home to Leicester Lions with an injury of his own and had already been ruled out of next weeks Coventry clash.

The Dane had originally been booked to cover for the Robins until June 1 but with Miedzinksis return appearing imminent, Rossiter admits he does not know if Kildemand will ride for Swindon again.

Rossiter said: It may be tough. Im not sure, I dont know yet.

The Robins opted to utilise rider replacement for Kildemands absence against Leicester and Rossiter was irked by some disproval that met that decision.

Should Miedzinski not be fit next week, Swindon will definitely need to bring in a guest to face the Bees, with Dakota North in the frame.

I don't get why Kildemand isn't riding?

It says he missed the Leicester match through injury and would also be missing for the Coventry match tonight... However, he rode yesterday in Abensberg so why would he be missing tonight If he's still under his contract for the club???

Isn't this the same as the Janowski farce of last week when he pulled out of the Belle Vue meeting or am I missing something??

It says he missed the Leicester match through injury and would also be missing for the Coventry match tonight... However, he rode yesterday in Abensberg so why would he be missing tonight If he's still under his contract for the club???

Isn't this the same as the Janowski farce of last week when he pulled out of the Belle Vue meeting or am I missing something??

Because he was under contract to ride in Sweden tonight before he joined Swindon

He's riding in Sweden instead

I think this on paper is our toughest away fixture yet. I hope I'm wrong but predict 50-40

Edited by mdmc82