British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Leicester V Poole Monday 25/05/15

So Poole should be at full strength - subject to any further injury worries over the weekend.

Leicester go with r/r for Pedersen. Zengota for Walasek (GP Qualifier) and Birks for Auty.

Not sure about this one - I guess its all down to gating.....?

• Like 1

Really ought to be a comfortable away win.

• Like 1

Should be a romp in the park for Poole. Even if ya man Magic cant be assed to show up should still be a comfy away win.

So Poole should be at full strength - subject to any further injury worries over the weekend.

Leicester go with r/r for Pedersen. Zengota for Walasek (GP Qualifier) and Birks for Auty.

Not sure about this one - I guess its all down to gating.....?

That line up would appear to weaken Leicester so away win on the cards, we need Janowski back for this one, he is dynamite at Leicester.

• Like 1

Feel bad for Leicester this season as they've been dealt a bad hand.

For clarification, we should add that they dealt it to themselves!

• Like 2

Poole should be scoring 50+, tho whether the line up is a legit one us a different matter ;-)

• Like 1

Poole should be scoring 50+, tho whether the line up is a legit one us a different matter ;-)

The weather could play a part.

The weather could play a part.

Enlighten us with your weather forecast....

As it is going to be partly overcast, less than 10% chance of a shower and around 12c at meeting time, will be a bit breezy possibly....

Enlighten us with your weather forecast....

As it is going to be partly overcast, less than 10% chance of a shower and around 12c at meeting time, will be a bit breezy possibly....

Sounds good may take a trip up. I was responding to Stevebrum's comment about whether it will be a legit line up, sounded mildly amusing to me.

Hope the Lions can make this a home win, but I think they are going to struggle with so many riders missing again, those through injury and GP qualifiers, not good. Can see Poole taking this one, but the Lions really need to pull this one out of the bag.

I bet that DH is not a happy bunny at this moment in time.

Any idea's when the other rider will be joining the team.

Hope the Lions can make this a home win, but I think they are going to struggle with so many riders missing again, those through injury and GP qualifiers, not good. Can see Poole taking this one, but the Lions really need to pull this one out of the bag.

I bet that DH is not a happy bunny at this moment in time.

Any idea's when the other rider will be joining the team.

Sam Masters

Easy away win! Feel bad for Leicester this season as they've been dealt a bad hand.

and dont forget having a clueless team manager is not helping or is this what your referring too?
  • Like 1

Leicester sign Sam Masters to 'strengthen' the side!!!!!