British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Birmingham Brummies 1/6/15 Cgnl

Good news and bad news for Kings with new averages.

Good that Verge has dropped to reserve - that should help him a lot.

Bad that Couzins has moved into main body - he will really find it hard from now on.

Real pity Ellis is not appearing.

So is Banks not riding? Why?

Picked up a knock whilst practising in Germany

• Like 1

So who is guesting for Ellis ? ..Do not think Ben has a new average yet which could be over 10 points .needs one more meeting i believe so we could have a temporary new no 1 on monday, , can anyone confirm that? Danny perhaps ?..

Edited by waco

Max Clegg and Connor Coles guesting, from the Kent website..

So who is guesting for Ellis ? ..Do not think Ben has a new average yet which could be over 10 points .needs one more meeting i believe so we could have a temporary new no 1 on monday, , can anyone confirm that? Danny perhaps ?..

Max Clegg according to the Kings Website.

SNAP ASH !!!!!!!!!

Edited by AJ is King

Do not think Ben has a new average yet which could be over 10 points .needs one more meeting i believe so we could have a temporary new no 1 on monday, , can anyone confirm that? Danny perhaps ?..

Danny hasn't got a new average yet either waco.. Remember he missed the first two CGNL matches through injury.

Thanks for that Parsloes

Where the Brummies go, so too do the rain clouds...Better luck for tomorrow.

Is there some kind of record being set up here that a team hasn't been able to start an away fixture until 1st June?

KENT: Ben Morley, Jamie Couzins, Aaron Baseby, Danny Ayres, James Shanes, Danno Verge, Adam Sheppard.

BIRMINGHAM: Max Clegg (Guest), Adam Kirby, Connor Coles (Guest), Harvie Banks R/R, Tom Perry, Alex Wilson, Zach Wajtknecht.

facebook.png twitter.png

Making the trip down now, hope its a good meeting. Adam Ellis is riding as BV/Lakeside has been postponed.

Is there some kind of record being set up here that a team hasn't been able to start an away fixture until 1st June?

And following on from this...the Brummies second meeting away from Perry Barr won't be until 8th July, at Kings Lynn...

Whatever, glad to see a good away win this evening. Happy for the travelling contingent of Brummies fans who'l be making the long journey back with smiles on their faces I'm sure.

And following on from this...the Brummies second meeting away from Perry Barr won't be until 8th July, at Kings Lynn...

Whatever, glad to see a good away win this evening. Happy for the travelling contingent of Brummies fans who'l be making the long journey back with smiles on their faces I'm sure.

unless the KO cup is squashed in down here at Arlington before then