British Speedway Forum

Quite enjoyed tonights GP but the avantage of Gate One ruined it. Not one gate winner from the outslde. Now that cannot be fair. Anyone who got gate four twice might just have not turned up

• Like 1

This is the first Cardiff GP I've missed. I may have saved £200 for tickets, travel etc, but shall be back in 2016. Can't endure the TV coverage again. Hope Sky take it back. Presentation very amateur in my view.

Or whoever has the world feed just gets rid of the most boring fools in speedway in the commentary box.

Very disrespectful - one lap would have sufficed, then exit stage left and leave it to the three medalists

Poor show from a very good rider

Is it really that important..No it isn't

Bear in mind the WC leader may just have been celebrating his increased lead to night.. :t:

ATTENDANCE was 40,750

Good track Phil. Just one complaint, the scimpy coverage by Eurosport.. Now if only you could get in that early every year, assuming its held at Cardiff next year..Perhaps a little more attention to the start area bias. Not easy to do, but look at it after the track is laid. Good idea to get the kids in again before hand. :t:

Edited by Starman2006

ATTENDANCE was 40,750

if all the experts were there too it would be nearer 50k :rofl:

I agree. It was Iversens time after his great win. Tai didn't even finish on the podium

You spend so much time talking to Gater1 to be taken seriously on here....

Well done to Tai for increasing his lead tonight, :t::drink:

You spend so much time talking to Gater1 to be taken seriously on here....

This is a forum. Therefore people do have different opinions not just your opinion 😉

• Like 1

Very disrespectful - one lap would have sufficed, then exit stage left and leave it to the three medalists

Dipstick tai s thanking all supporters he's had a good gp only holders gained points on him he will happy with that.

Dipstick tai s thanking all supporters he's had a good gp only holders gained points on him he will happy with that.

I said one lap would have sufficed - tonight was the British GP, stage should have been left for the three medalists after Tai had done a deserved lap of honour/thanks for his support

we get your point you don't like Tai stop banging on and on about it your making yourself like a tad foolish. He did 2 laps thanking the crowd for their support. The top 3 were just riding up to the podium and Iversen was still at the pit gate being congratulated when Tai stopped. As Ronan Keating once said you say it best when you say nothing at all

Where have I said I don't like Tai? - I think he's a great rider, was a great champion, does great deeds off-track, is sadly missed on-track by his English club

As for banging on about it - ?????

I don't like his tattoos or ear piercings, but that's got sfa to do with me

Like you said "you say it best when you say nothing at all" - so stick to facts or shut up, you really are a pain

Agreed! :D

• Like 1

Decent GP. Well done NKI not my fave rider but great ride in the final. As for the Brits Woffinden was very good and looks good to win back the world title. Cook i thought did ok. Bomber yet again not up to it at this level. Garrity is an idiot and still have high hopes for Lambert

Decent GP. Well done NKI not my fave rider but great ride in the final. As for the Brits Woffinden was very good and looks good to win back the world title. Cook i thought did ok. Bomber yet again not up to it at this level. Garrity is an idiot and still have high hopes for Lambert

As i said on our forum many times. Garrity is becoming the British equivelent of Nicki Pedersen. If he carries on in the same vien one day somebody will give him a taste of his own medicine, and will put him through an airfence so hard he will come through the chicken wire as chips. The bloke is an out and out thug, and certainly won himself no fans tonight. This is far and away not the first time he's done this.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 3

This is a forum. Therefore people do have different opinions not just your opinion

I know very little about speedway compared to most on here...

My opinion is just my opinion...

Hope that's OK with you.. :t:

• Like 2

How is it that when Woofy won a race the commentators said it was down to his so and so tuned engines but when he came last they didn`t say who his tuner was . to me thats pure bias and its a practice that should be stopped !!

How is it that when Woofy won a race the commentators said it was down to his so and so tuned engines but when he came last they didn`t say who his tuner was . to me thats pure bias and its a practice that should be stopped !!

I get sick of hearing them harp on about woffinden , It really get up my nose that they cant leave their poole bias at home for a gp