British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Rye House 13/05/15 19:00hrs (pl)

Jason bunyan ;)

Oh dear

Edited by Shads

what a waste of space boxhall is it beggars the question why.

He must have been giving that throttle some welly to aggrevate his shoulder, his bike died at the start line

One other fact about tonight

Barrett 2.78 is replaced by Sargent 7.36 another night in the crazy world of speedway

Yep, worked for us tonight. Not always in the past though, good job he was there. Apparently we can't use Wells in the pairs cos it goes on rolling averages, crazy?

Yep, worked for us tonight. Not always in the past though, good job he was there. Apparently we can't use Wells in the pairs cos it goes on rolling averages, crazy?

The pairs are based on July's averages, they'll be released about a week before the 1st July, so it will be a choice between Wells, Howarth and Bach

Has Kenneth Hansen been sacked yet? It seems when I predicted a 6.5 average for him I seriously over rated him! It looks like when I said he'd have good and bad meeting, he only got the memo about the bad meetings!

The pairs are based on July's averages, they'll be released about a week before the 1st July, so it will be a choice between Wells, Howarth and Bach

you sure?

nathan greaves broke both his tibula and febula in his first ride crash tonight

Feck sake, another bad injury. The list grows ever longer

you sure?

my wife and me have both seen somewhere that Wells can't ride, we can't remember where though Edited by comet49

As close as expected but reads very much like we got out of jail a bit here tonight?

Happy with the 3pts but not with the news about young Greaves, struggling yes, but doesn't deserve that, best wishes Nathan your time will come round again!! :t:

nathan greaves broke both his tibula and febula in his first ride crash tonight

Sadly I am not surprised. He went feet first at high speed into an unprotected part of the third bend fence and word I got was that one ankle was trapped underneath the gate there. Awful.

There is a question as to whether Boxall was injured or just couldn't be bothered.

Bach deserved a maximum and I was very impressed by Jakobsen - best newcomer I have seen anywhere.

I was, not for the first time, disappointed by the attendance. Laura Morgan has tried very hard at Derwent Park and the cost, racing and presentation deserved better.

• Like 3

There is a question as to whether Boxall was injured or just couldn't be bothered.

That's a long way to travel to not be bothered.

I hope it's the former and not the latter. Sadly, it seems to be the same old story as supporters of Somerset, Poole, Belle Vue, Newcastle will testify

Edited by Shads

That's a long way to travel to not be bothered.I hope it's the former and not the latter. Sadly, it seems to be the same old story as supporters of Somerset, Poole, Belle Vue, Newcastle will testify

That is true but its also a long way to go to pull out of a meeting after one ride and as a result of an existing injury.

I hope so too because otherwise it meant that those of us who were there were treated badly by a rider.

You could well be right that Boxall's reputation proceeds him. It might easily have been the case that he was injured but because of what has happened in the past noone believes him.

Not sure how to feel about the last two results.

Positives

Lead at half way stage at Somerset where 30 is normally an achievement

Robin is back on early season form

Eddie still delivering if only meetings lasted 14 heats

Busk find of the season and I feel there is more in the tank not him overachieving at present

Negatives

No points from either match

Boxall, its already been said

Injuries as it seems every year

Greenwood not ready fro Prem

Eddie heat 15