British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
george.m

Glasgow V Edinburgh - Pl & Scottish Smug Trophy - Sunday 14th June 3pm

This might be a touchy subject NYB.

I hear Triggers might have David Howe lined up BUT that depends on whether Sarjeants 3 point average is valid as he has ridden 4 H and 4 A by Friday so has new CMA of about 6.though this is not enforced until next Fri at Scunny.

Seems the rules... for what they are suggests an assessed rider post May 1 may have his actual average applied if his team redeclared.

If that holds water then Glasgow would only be allowed a rider up to Kozzas current average.

Appeals seem may be heard but its speedway so mud could be clearer.

Hope that does not make things more confusing?!

• Like 1

or

Flaying at the Facenna dome

Ammering at Ashfield

Spanking at the Stade de LA Weegie

Tonking for the Tiggerati

Humping at Hawthorn

Pumping at the Peugeot

Pasting in Possilpark

Dunking for Dickson's boys

Mullered by the Mighty Monarchs

I won't go on

Big collection today for Kozza judging by the paper filled buckets. Should put a smile on his face I hope and speed the healing....

How's about ...

Salad dodgers beat soap dodgers?

Annihilated by Auld Reekies aces

Embarrassed by electric Embra

Hand tossed by Harkess heroes

Chumps caned by Cookie and the Champs

Sorry George you did get me started again!

• Like 2

This might be a touchy subject NYB.

I hear Triggers might have David Howe lined up BUT that depends on whether Sarjeants 3 point average is valid as he has ridden 4 H and 4 A by Friday so has new CMA of about 6.though this is not enforced until next Fri at Scunny.

Seems the rules... for what they are suggests an assessed rider post May 1 may have his actual average applied if his team redeclared.

If that holds water then Glasgow would only be allowed a rider up to Kozzas current average.

Appeals seem may be heard but its speedway so mud could be clearer.

Hope that does not make things more confusing?!

Also heard today it was Howe seems by what Stewart said today regards correspondence with the BSPA is that the change is being forced due to Kozza's terrible injury and team would not have been re-declared otherwise will need to wait on the decision whatever they decide really depends what side off the bed they get out.

Good to see people digging deep for Kozza today from both sets off fans big well done to all and a large sum for Kozza best wishes on a speedy recovery he will be missed :t: .

• Like 1

Hand tossed by Harkess heroes

Chumps caned by Cookie and the Champs

Sorry George you did get me started again!

Awh no FB, please don't feed me lines like that.

Can't resist ...

Harkess heroes are tossers

Chumps caned by Cookie the chimp.

Paulcos pillocks pumped at Peugeot park

George.M,s minions mauled by magnificent Monarchs

Tyretrax tired team trampled and torn to bits

Gazc guys gashed and gored.

Might be getting silly now.......its been one of them days

Zebedee just appeared

40 winks and contented slumber to the blue and gold legions.......and the gracious Tiggers

What a weekend

• Like 3

Good win by Edinburgh well boys,,,,, don't put money on my predictions ;-(

Forgot to add:::: Harkess your still judas of the visa.

Also heard today it was Howe seems by what Stewart said today regards correspondence with the BSPA is that the change is being forced due to Kozza's terrible injury and team would not have been re-declared otherwise will need to wait on the decision whatever they decide really depends what side off the bed they get out.

Confirms that their really is a rider shortage! Scunny have him listed as injured indefinitely on a lot of their press releases due to a non speedway injury.

That wasn't pretty yesterday.

The Monarchs deservedly won the meeting. Good to see a decent travelling support through too.

If this weekend doesn't whet the appetite for Scottish speedway nothing will.

Waiting patiently to see what ridiculous ruling the BSPA come up with to block our new signing.

#conflictofinterest

I'm sure"Al Stewart" would have consulted with Alex Harkness regarding that rule, which is obviously somewhere in the "how to interpretat the rule book" before he posted his post regarding this matter.Its time a gallon of petrol and a match were used on the rule book and start again.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

Lawson wasn't happy about something don't know what and started chucking his bike at craig after the race had a few words before craig made a head butting motion towards Lawson. Sam then moved Lawson away and that was that. Added a bit of spice to the derby witch was good to see.

First, good job well done by the Monarchs.

On the Cook/Lawson spat, as they came out of the bend on the first lap Cook had a quick look back. As he got onto the straight he appeared to shut off momentarily causing the others to bunch up.

almost an entire home side off form on the same day, we got off lightly IMO.

was surreal watching the visiting team reeling in the home riders, just knowing they were going to get past.

credit where its due.

Edited by highroad119

if it is about assessed riders beind awarded a true average from less than 4 home 4away if a team redclares then its not about someone putting a spanner in the works with an old ruling.

It there and should be used.

Presumably this means that Glasgow want a new 7 pointer and with Kozza under that the new declaration needs to stay under 42.5 which it would with Sarjeant on 3 but not if his revised figure is used.

I'm sure"Al Stewart" would have consulted with Alex Harkness regarding that rule, which is obviously somewhere in the "how to interpretat the rule book" before he posted his post regarding this matter.Its time a gallon of petrol and a match were used on the rule book and start again.

As you will note from above Faf, our friend from Ipswich is also aware of the the wording.

Never mind, we'll make allowance for your ignorance on this subject and predictable dig at anything to do with the Monarchs :)

• Like 1

I looked in the rule-book:

16.2.9 An EL or PL Rider starting the season with an Assessed MA will have an Established MA

after 4 Home and 4 Away fixtures, becoming effective 7 days after the last qualifying Meeting.

Should an Established MA not be achieved in order to be effective from 1st May, then the MC

may issue a revised MA, based upon actual rides if the Team re-declares.

Seems pretty clear. Nice try.