British Speedway Forum
Chalkie

Swindon V Belle Vue 18/6/15

You only have to listen to him on sky to know what bull rubbish he comes out with

Lol good point

You only have to listen to him on sky to know what bull rubbish he comes out with

He will be the biggest Swindon fan going when our new number 1 is announced!

I think Ward is the sort of person that always gives 100%

I think you are probably right.

Phew.

I mean DAMN.

Oh, I've forgotten what we're even trying to achieve here.

Well you heard wrong. His average before last night was 7.19.

You are the stats man not my forte no way riders over 10 plus in the old days.Do you think SCB Swindon have to lose two riders to fit WARD in would u? make the change or not.! Edited by sidney

You are the stats man not my forte no way riders over 10 plus in the old days.Do you think SCB Swindon have to lose two riders to fit WARD in would u? make the change or not.!

Swindon always needed to drop two riders (Kildemand plus one other) in order to fit Ward in.

The question is, do we drop one of Morris or Batchelor in order to satisfy the "two over 7-point" rule, or, if Batchelor's average is now below 7, we can drop one of Zengota or Howarth and keep both Morris and Batchelor.

When guesting Ward's average would be too high for either Holder or Magic. Holder would need a huge increase.

With regards to the question about Matt Ford and Swindon, have you forgot agent Pedersen, Watt & at times KK? IF Poole & Swindon meet in the play offs then what would be to stop Ward having a "off" meeting to help Middlo & Co?

If he could get his average below 7 for next season then imagine the team Poole could have.

Big risk to take by Rosco

The trouble is you never know. We know cheating goes on, but we don't know how much of it. Nobody says anything, nobody can prove anything, nobody can disprove it. People often put two and two together and it looks like it could be four but then again it could be five, so who knows what really is going on ?

I think Ward is the sort of person that always gives 100%

we are not talking about what he like in the bar ! :drink:

I have just worked through all of Troys meetings, checking and double checking - cross referencing it with the stats on the Swindon site. I make his average for July 1st 6.96. Which means I may be taking my apology back!

So Morris and Ward would be the two over 7, Troy cold stay. Depending what the team average is, they may be able to fit in Ward for Miedzinski/Kildemand. It may require they replace one of Zengi/Howarth though

Edited by SCB

I don't like the idea of dropping either Zengi or Kyle when its patently obvious Batch has been cack all season, but I suppose "all in the best Interests" and all that. :neutral:

You can't take the apology back again once you've made it. Anyway, it's pretty clear from people that were at the meeting that nobody felt they were watching anything untoward.

I've been to meeting where there have been apparent average reduction attempts and it's been patently obvious to everyone there what is going on.

• Like 1

You can't take the apology back again once you've made it. Anyway, it's pretty clear from people that were at the meeting that nobody felt they were watching anything untoward.

I've been to meeting where there have been apparent average reduction attempts and it's been patently obvious to everyone there what is going on.

You have to admit, it's mighty convenient that your numbers 1s quit. There is one out thee but it requires one of your 7+ men to drop their average below 7, one of them manages, in his last 2 meetings to score 7 from which is EXACTLY what he needed to score to get his average down below 7. One more point from Troy would have seen his average go up to 7.01 :o

And I DID see heat 13 ;)

Edited by SCB

If you read back through this thread I think you will read that you are wrong about nobody felt they were watching anything untoward

If you read back through this thread I think you will read that you are wrong about nobody felt they were watching anything untoward

You show me 1 direct quote from a Swindon or Belle Vue fan who was at the meeting who felt cheating was going on.

• Like 2

The top scorer was also a guest who I still can't work out was even riding.

45 years I've supported Swindon & although not there tonight my mate is & he's just left as said he can't watch the antics of tonight anymore & won't be going again.

He has followed the club everywhere & I've never heard him like he was then.

Big answers needed off Rosco.

The top scorer was also a guest who I still can't work out was even riding.

45 years I've supported Swindon & although not there tonight my mate is & he's just left as said he can't watch the antics of tonight anymore & won't be going again.

He has followed the club everywhere & I've never heard him like he was then.

Big answers needed off Rosco.

Ah so the mate of someone who wasn't there and constantly moans despite never going.

My mate told me that Harris was absolutely terrible last night and there is real talk he will be replaced by MJJ if his form doesn't pick up.

• Like 2