British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Plymouth 20/6/15

Yes and rocky has done a lot for both the club and riders in the past when he was fitter.

So that was a bit of a foot in the mouth moment from biged therefore

well I was wondering if he was joking about Rocky being an imaginary person as Rocky is a massive fan of Berwick who has been going for a long time

I think you misinterpreted my post!

Yes and rocky has done a lot for both the club and riders in the past when he was fitter.

So that was a bit of a foot in the mouth moment from biged therefore

The post was nothing to do with Rocky :)

I think you misinterpreted my post!

The post was nothing to do with Rocky :)

You need to read your post. Remember staying at Rockys in West St, through him met Taffy, who convinced me to come to speedway, he said my kids would love it. The kids do love it, and I am stuck with it, It costs me about £70 every Sat, it really is not value for what I pay, but as Taffy said my kids would love it and they do.

I think that your post is worded wrong in my opinion l, as do a few others

Maybe you're right!

well I was wondering if he was joking about Rocky being an imaginary person as Rocky is a massive fan of Berwick who has been going for a long time

Rocky will have forgotten more about speedway than our self important friend will ever know. Hopefully Rocky will be back to full health asap and get back to the racing.

• Like 2

Rocky will have forgotten more about speedway than our self important friend will ever know. Hopefully Rocky will be back to full health asap and get back to the racing.

Rocky will be back on Saturday, was allowed out by 'She who must be obeyed' on his own. I will be sitting by my imaginary friend

Edited by To The Point
  • Like 3

Rocky will be back on Saturday, was allowed out by 'She who must be obeyed' on his own. I will be sitting by my imaginary friend

Excellent news, I will look forward to having a catch up with your imaginary friend.

" Finally The Bandits have come back to Shielfield ", after what seems like an age and to many Saturday night having to put up with crap tv , it will be good to get back to some live action again . This looks like it could be a tricky fixture for Berwick the choice of guest will be very important , lets hope we will see some good racing a Bandits win and all the riders making it through the meeting without any more injuries

• Like 3

With respect to Rocky, what would he know about Speedway that anybody else wouldn't ?

I would love to see posters everywhere, Commercial Managers job to distribute them, not in the vague hope that someone will collect one and display it. Hope the comment is taken as constructive, as the poster cammpain is important, I have seen more of Rockys version in the town than the official one.

wheres Rockys posters displayed taffy ?

With respect to Rocky, what would he know about Speedway that anybody else wouldn't ?

dont know the answer to your question,but I do know he has done more to help Berwick Speedway over the years helping riders than most fans on the terracing.
  • Like 1

e-Newsletter tonight confirms Bandits' guest as Richie Worrall.

He certainly did a job for the club at Redcar, here's hoping for more of the same.

At least you have SOME posters! It is amazing how few tracks seem to advertise at all!

Good point. Berwick "supporters", if that's the word, never fail to amaze.

Their club issues posters detailing the month's meetings and 500+ of them get a personal newsletter e-mailed to them at least once a week (two in the past two days) and still there are those who seem to have a death-wish for "their" speedway club.

I'm not a Berwick supporter, but I certainly support Berwick's professionalism and public relations.

I wish every club had the same enthusiasm in this day and age.