British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rjsj9803

Arena V Wolves

May have got that wrong robert, I remember details given out about discounts for a sky meeting, but it is Leicester - Swindon next mon.

Oh dear, Arena and rain just doesn't mix well, poor meeting exacerbated by some poor refereeing I am no fan of Kennett but that was a dreadful decision to exclude him.

Lindgren was just awful didn't look interested at all.

I agree with others Belle Vue v Coventry was the match tonight, who the hell decides these crap decisions

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

Wolves 'should' go well at Lakeside, rain messed it up.

• Like 1

How bad were Wolves ? Most Prem league teams would have stuffed them tonight. Shocking display from the worst Elite league team this season. Waiting for the deluded Brum to make his excuses. A frequent event.

• Like 1

Oh dear, Arena and rain just doesn't mix well, poor meeting exacerbated by some poor refereeing I am no fan of Kennett but that was a dreadful decision to exclude him.

I agree with others Belle Vue v Coventry was the match tonight, who the hell decides these crap decisions

In hindsight Aces v Bees would have been better but this match should have been equally competitive.

If Sky had been in Manchester I'm sure that would have been just as sh!te. Just the way it rolls sometimes

• Like 2

How bad were Wolves ? Most Prem league teams would have stuffed them tonight. Shocking display from the worst Elite league team this season. Waiting for the deluded Brum to make his excuses. A frequent event.

If you had read posts 55, 65 & 67 before typing your usual rubbish response you wouldn't look as silly as you do now.

Like you say, a frequent event.

No need to apologise for calling me deluded once you have read them tho, it might save you further embarrassment, tho I very much doubt it.

How dire was that.

Anyone whose interest was sparked watching the SEC on Saturday would have tuned into this and thought it was a different sport.

• Like 1

If you had read posts 55, 65 & 67 before typing your usual rubbish response you wouldn't look as silly as you do now.

Like you say, a frequent event.

No need to apologise for calling me deluded once you have read them tho, it might save you further embarrassment, tho I very much doubt it.

I dont bother reading your posts , as it makes me want to ring the Samaritans. Its ok for you , you have them on speed dial.

• Like 1

I dont bother reading your posts , as it makes me want to ring the Samaritans. Its ok for you , you have them on speed dial.

Thanks, shown up for what you are.

Thanks, shown up for what you are.

How enlightening. You didnt disagree with me though. I (and many others have proved you wrong in the past). Same old rubbish , same old Brum. :wink:

• Like 1

How enlightening. You didnt disagree with me though. I (and many others have proved you wrong in the past). Same old rubbish , same old Brum. :wink:

Still waiting for a post that says something of relevance instead of usual attack mode.

Still, I'd be smarting if I got showed up by making a statement you have been proven to be wrong. Owned.

Don't forget, you don't bother reading my posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't forget, you don't bother reading my posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only if i'm in need of a good laugh.

• Like 1

Only if i'm in need of a good laugh.

I'm still wiping away tears from yours so thanks for the (dis)pleasure .

Phlipphlop, careful he will do his little run Forrest run to admin.