British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Swindon Mon 29th June Sky Match

He rode at the start of the season. That's when he got injured.

Well I assume they are reverting back to the original line-up then.If so they will be able to use a guest I think.

Thinking about it,it cant be a re-declaration as Swindon would have re-declared over the points limit.

Well I assume they are reverting back to the original line-up then.If so they will be able to use a guest I think.

Thinking about it,it cant be a re-declaration as Swindon would have re-declared over the points limit.

http://totalswindonsport.com/?p=22639

This looks like for one meeting only prior to Ward taking over the number one spot and although for only one meeting, no doubt meidzinski will be keen to show Swindon what he is capable of because he is a very good rider.

Edited by foreverblue

This looks like for one meeting only prior to Ward taking over the number one spot and although for only one meeting, no doubt meidzinski will be keen to show Swindon what he is capable of because he is a very good rider.

let's hope so eh... somehow i don't think it will happen personally.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has already been posted (apologies if it has) but Swindon have changed their riding order for tomorrow night

1. Batchelor 2.Howarth 3.Adrian 4.Zengota 5.Morris 6.Wright 7.Rose

Not sure if this has already been posted (apologies if it has) but Swindon have changed their riding order for tomorrow night

1. Batchelor 2.Howarth 3.Adrian 4.Zengota 5.Morris 6.Wright 7.Rose

Good as about time Troy rode at No 1.

• Like 1

I am a little nervous at Batchelor being number one..... Memories of him starting the season at number one for the Robins a few years back. We seemed to concede a 1~5 in almost every heat one, even at Blunsdon! Then thank goodness Hans took over and did the business.

• Like 1

Question will be?????

If the sun shines? Will sky force riders to race through it like they do when the track is dangerous

Another set of engine failures and dodgy performances again for the Robins?

Should be an away win.

Question will be?????

If the sun shines? Will sky force riders to race through it like they do when the track is dangerous

This is Leicesters one match of the season again unlike other teams who have more sky meetings,so they will have to get it right & make sure there riders have tinted goggles & send them out.

Phil The Ace they had articulated crane up the track on Friday for some reason so whether they was there lifting in a higher fence to block the sun as to me it seems if the fence was 5metres higher then it would be at right level for on track.

Phil The Ace they had articulated crane up the track on Friday for some reason so whether they was there lifting in a higher fence to block the sun as to me it seems if the fence was 5metres higher then it would be at right level for on track.

If that is the case then fair play to leicester

Question will be?????

So if its sunny we get a break, if it rains we'll get to heat 10. Isn't speedway exciting these days :D