British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Swindon Mon 29th June Sky Match

And God looked down upon BP and thought that the Lions needed all the divine intervension they could use.

What has happened to Swindon, the last time they where at BP the lost misserablly and Rosco pulled a big sulk and all the riders did a very swift get away. Think the same will happen again tonight.

I spoke to hime before that meeting, he is a right misserable bugger.

• Like 1

Swindon have had a miracle the not off poles been missing for months tbh, non trying filth

Miedzinski must have known his fate before the meeting. Only explanation surely?

Miedzinski must have known his fate before the meeting. Only explanation surely?

I imagine he wants to leave as much though & a couple of extra pay days will come in handy.

Hope he ain't being paid per point😀

• Like 1

I'm sure Miedzinski was just asked to turn up tonight to ensure we could redeclare.

I remember him riding like this when he was at Oxford.

It'll be a shame if we get rid of Howarth or Zengota, but that's the only way Ward will be there.

Good from Charles Wright. Deserved his extra ride.

It's really odd just how hard it seems to be to pass at Leicester!

• Like 2

I'm sure Miedzinski was just asked to turn up tonight to ensure we could redeclare.

I remember him riding like this when he was at Oxford.

It'll be a shame if we get rid of Howarth or Zengota, but that's the only way Ward will be there.

Good from Charles Wright. Deserved his extra ride.

It's really odd just how hard it seems to be to pass at Leicester!

As an asset Greg should be kept ahead of Kyle but he won't be short of offers on the performances he's done this season if that is the case. Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1

the way the stadium is now the only thing to do is pull the inside line in?

Well done to the Lions although there wasn't much passing all night which is disappointing. Expected it to be much closer but not likely with Judas the Pole in the team and Batch having 2 poor initial rides.

• Like 1

As an asset Greg should be kept ahead of Kyle but he won't be short of offers on the performances he's done this season if that is the case.

I suspect Kyle is more at risk due to the doubling up issue.

• Like 1

I agree

• Like 1

Well done to the Lions, they needed that win and they got it. By the way anyone who was there did Swindon come out after the meeting was over to do a lap of honour round the track, or did Rosco whip them off into their vans and then make sharpe exit.

If they get rid of Zengota he can come to BP any day. He rode a great guest ride for us, the lad tries his heart out, more so than his other Polish team mate. If a rider comes t a meeting and has a c't give a sod attitude like he did tonight, then I hope that Swindon refuse to pay him anything a fine for not even trying would be better.

Someone said Swindon would have been better with a 6 pt PL rider. They would have stood a better chance with a 6 pt NL rider/

Zengi`s a good rider I`d have him back at Coventry. not so sure about Howarth I`ve gone off him a bit !

'It was a hugely important part of the race for me (making the gate) : Tatum.

We'd never have guessed Kelvin.

GT.

Also the way Tutum smirks and giggles everytime a rider hits the airfence drives me mad.Fair play to Charles Wright for giving it a go to chase Howarth but when he crashed at the end of the race, Tatum giggles away for no reason.Im maybe reading it more then it actual is but it still annoys me.

• Like 1

Nothing against Kyle but think he is overrated ,been around a while don't think there is much improvement left in him.

What a load of gate and go sh*t this is :icon_smile_clown:

DH says his track is the best in the country

So many fans must be pleased that sky only go there once a year.

Great win for the lions

• Like 1