British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Malilla Gp July 25

Looking at the pictures, as it's just some plastic sheeting they have put down and not proper covers like Vojens the water has run down the track under the covers which can cause worst problems

Looking at the pictures, as it's just some plastic sheeting they have put down and not proper covers like Vojens the water has run down the track under the covers which can cause worst problems

AS mentioned before, no track is better equipped to tackle these problems. Huge amount of equipment, dry material on site, they will give it their best shot.

Very light, fine rain still but nothing like it was. An hour to go ...

• Like 1

Bonus Sopcast coverage of the incomparable Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga !!!! :lol:

Bonus Sopcast coverage of the incomparable Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga !!!! :lol:

Jeez! Pearson & Tatum started already!? :D

• Like 2

Glad I did not go to pub to watch this. Not only delayed but I have found the last couple of GPs a bit boring.

I'm enjoying Tony Bennett too - very "high brow" filler choice by Canal +, bit random too!

Looking forward to the action, hope Malilla makes up for one or two pretty non-descript recent GP's.

I'm enjoying Tony Bennett too - very "high brow" filler choice by Canal +, bit random too!

Looking forward to the action, hope Malilla makes up for one or two pretty non-descript recent GP's.

It's been on a few times here, but they really don't make 'em like him any more and he actually elevates her. She's not someone i would line up in the rain to buy a ticket for- but i'm an old fart :lol:

I hope i'm still going strong at 88. :t:

• Like 1

Now bonus coverage of Daria. :lol:

I hope i'm still going strong at 88. :t:

I'm sure you will and you'll still think it is the good life.

• Like 1

Seems we will have one path track today. Shamefully. :(

I think it'll be all right after a few heats

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1