British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SharpenRake

Glasgow V Sheffield Lc Semi 1st Leg 30 June 2015

Dont see anyone going overboard about Palovarra.Only reached the world under 21 final and the European under 21 final oh dear ive gone and praised him.On to proper racing and dangerous racing Garrity second ride was dangerous racing and Bates he must have superglue on his backside the amount off times he nearly fell

Forgetting the terrible track preparation are we

Was the referee asked to inspect the track NO. If you are unhappy with track surely you would ask for track inspection. All the falls were rider error except for Bellego who was caught up in the Garrity fall and he never went to see how Garrity was, Grajzonek was caught behind him in heat 15 and decided the safe place was the centre green. My remarks are based only on this meeting re Garrity and Bates just to clarify

Edited by MANSE

Forgetting the terrible track preparation are we

What was your view of the track from where you were standing?

• Like 3

What was your view of the track from where you were standing?

I guess a bit blurred.

Well said Romans Lovechild. Sounds like some folk want processional races and not proper racing.

Yes I want to see racing. I don't want to see riders pulling lockers and baulking riders behind them. The hard part of speedway is cornering, if you can't slide the bike without locking up take up drag racing.

• Like 3

TBF, if you look on his facebook, Jason has accepted the falls were his fault. If it's good enough for him then it should be for the fans.

Yes I want to see racing. I don't want to see riders pulling lockers and baulking riders behind them. The hard part of speedway is cornering, if you can't slide the bike without locking up take up drag racing.

I bet you we see a few riders pulling lockers in Saturday's gp , you see it at all levels of the sport ... Dakota north lost a place last night through it.

Isn't Garrety the top elite draft rider , can't be all that bad can he ?

Edited by OILYRAG
  • Like 1

Fairplay to Jason re his Facebook coments.What about post 46 will he apologize as i said my posts were related to Tuesdays match

Edited by MANSE

I bet you we see a few riders pulling lockers in Saturday's gp , you see it at all levels of the sport ... Dakota north lost a place last night through it.

Isn't Garrety the top elite draft rider , can't be all that bad can he ?

Yes, but not every race. :nono::cheers:

Time to move on, result stands nothing going to change the result, no matter what any of us think about the track.

Glasgow have a 14 point advantage to bring to Sheffield that they will try and defend.

Lets have them at Sheffield and see what they can do, a word of warning a wounded Yorkshire Tiger is dangerous and don't be surprised if you walk away empty handed.

• Like 1

Looks as if Jason is going to have to live with this 'wild & irresponsible' tag for a bit longer yet.

I personally think he is a very talented speedway rider who works hard for his team & himself.

Wild? No, just a born racer. Keep it up Jase..!

• Like 2

Looks as if Jason is going to have to live with this 'wild & irresponsible' tag for a bit longer yet.

I personally think he is a very talented speedway rider who works hard for his team & himself.

Wild? No, just a born racer. Keep it up Jase..!

Seems to be the fashionable thing to do, he no more wild or irresponsible than some others, funny how James Sarjeant went on record on the a SKY to say how much he trust Jason and how much he would not ride with anyone else in the Elite League.

• Like 2

Seems to be the fashionable thing to do, he no more wild or irresponsible than some others, funny how James Sarjeant went on record on the a SKY to say how much he trust Jason and how much he would not ride with anyone else in the Elite League.

Problem with being wild in speedway is you can take others with you when you fall which he does on a regular basis. Needs to pull his head in before he seriously injures some one else.

Still a bit raw round the edges mr Garrity but exciting to watch. Would have him in a second for the real tigers seems to have plenty of speed enjoyed the races he was in on tuesday.

• Like 1