British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Wolves 2nd July 15

I think Wolves need a massive clear out at the end of this season. Otherwise they will have another season just going through the motions. And thats not fair on their fans.

Something needs to be done right now but i won't be holding my breath !!!!

Definitely need an injection of new blood now,the constant reshuffling of assets has run its course

Perhaps you could change your name to "white flag", :D

• Like 1

Looking at these scores does make me think we should keep our top 4 and bring someone who fits in order to make up the side.

It's a tragedy getting rid of Zengota or Howarth for a rider that will be a half season loanee.

I wonder if Rosco spoke to Shamek Pawlicki as he would be a good shout.

• Like 1

Perhaps you could change your name to "white flag", :D

i will do that when we have nowhere to race so I'm ok for at least 3 years

i will do that when we have nowhere to race so I'm ok for at least 3 years

3 more years like this and you could be ready for suicide :D

I wonder if Rosco spoke to Shamek Pawlicki as he would be a good shout.

Rosco had a falling out with both Pawlick brothers when they were at Coventry over money & missing meetings. so doubt that would be an option

Edited by mdmc82

No - they are just gash :wink:

I'd much rather have Hansi in the team (and keep the rest of the top 5) than have Ward in the team!

I wouldn't Hans best days are behind him not good anough away from home

Decent weather and crowd...Wolves were abysmal again at The Abbey...Zengy superb, now moves above Batch into top 20 of EL averages, cant see how he can be dropped if Ward signs.

Lindgren used to be the top rider in league poor show although Batch and Hansi and Zagar are also having poor seasons by their standards.

Wolves were poor tonight Lindgren had a nightmare, an easy home win some of the racing was ok though.Wells, Thorssell,battled bravely Pk popped out the start once and rolled back the years also Musielak showed there is a good rider in there he could come good in this country in the long run

3 more years like this and you could be ready for suicide :D

Things can only get better from here I guess

He's full of rubbish. Didn't Wolves have first pick in the 2nd tier ahead of Poole,Swindon,Coventry,Belle Vue.

Blackbird was one of the strongest reserves last season.

The format is the same for every team. He needs to start taking some responsibility, it's not fair on the wolves fans who deserve better.

Why is it those behind the scenes at Wolverhampton are the only ones who couldn't see at the start of the season that this team was very poor on paper

Getting ready for the tripe and bu!!$hite whats coming in mondays local rag from Adams or CVS.

"This is our biggest meeting of the season against Leicester,its a must win if we are serious about the play-offs.Get there early a bumper crowd expected,gates open at 6,30 for what could be our largest gate of the season.Sure the lads will be up for it to get our season back on track"

And some of em actually believe what they say.

• Like 3

If ever a team needed WOFFY......... its now..... :shock:

What, the Woffy who couldn't be bothered last season?? :nono:

Looks like a big pay night for the Robins against the league's worst team!

Leicester aren't racing,

Well said. I think it was stevebrum that was trying to convince everyone :wink:

I also said that Wolves were the worst team in the league months ago and stevebrum tried to shoot me down - looks like I was right and he was wrong - a shocker I know!

You were wrong at the time when we were 4th, however at least we will be both right in the end, as I predicted that Swindon will be lightweights also. Downwards and downwards :P:

Getting ready for the tripe and bu!!$hite whats coming in mondays local rag from Adams or CVS.

"This is our biggest meeting of the season against Leicester,its a must win if we are serious about the play-offs.Get there early a bumper crowd expected,gates open at 6,30 for what could be our largest gate of the season.Sure the lads will be up for it to get our season back on track"

The terraces will be deserted as that smell was sourced 2 weeks ago.

Rosco had a falling out with both Pawlick brothers when they were at Coventry over money & missing meetings. so doubt that would be an option

Oh I didn't realise that so no chance of Shamek then.

Podcast with CVS after tonight's meeting

http://bit.ly/1f6kinO

He says Wolves did contact Poole about Ward.

Also suggests that Wolves will be interested in any rider that gets released by Swindon. I'm sure they won't be the only team interested

Oh I didn't realise that so no chance of Shamek then.

That was in 2011. I guess things between him & Doyle have been sorted so never say never. I think a lot of the problems were caused by their dad from what I remember

He's right it is the biggest meeting, see who avoids the wooden spoon.......or is that a formality. :t: