British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Leslie

Team Changes At Buxton And Cradley?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know a Post Code for somewhere near the Buxton track (for Sat Nav). Once I get somewhere near will be able to find the track. Thanks

SK17 0RR

How the hell is David Speight a 3 pointer? Surely he has a previous average?

How the hell is David Speight a 3 pointer? Surely he has a previous average?

He hasn't ridden since it changed from gradings to averages.

He hasn't ridden since it changed from gradings to averages.

But he surely still has an average from back then. Even if he gets some sort of reduction.

its not worth worrying about. Buxton have used up most of the 3 pointers & sent most of them to hospital, Let them have a little luck.

its not worth worrying about. Buxton have used up most of the 3 pointers & sent most of them to hospital, Let them have a little luck.

Not really a true idea, Ollie 'Ommer was given a 9+ average when he thought about a return to NL racing and he had not ridden for Cradley since a certain Greg Hancock replaced him back in the day after he broke his ankle!

But he surely still has an average from back then. Even if he gets some sort of reduction.

Yeah, but I don't think anybody any notice of CL averages back then the BSPA have just done the easiest thing and given him a 3.00. Having said that, wasn't Shane Waldron in a similar situation in 2013 and he got assessed at 5.00 for KL.

Edited by Islander15

so, we think of a number, multiply by 4, divide by 3, add six & take away a banana = What number did you want?

• Like 1

Am I alone in mourning the loss of David Holt at Buxton?

Whilst the replacement who is yet to ride is an exciting prospect, the club has never had a reputation for dumping riders like this.

As soon as this subject has come back up- Why have Buxton dumped a rider for why is it 4 meetings before the end of the season? Waste of time IMO. Being an Eastboure supporter I hope it isn't but I have a feeling they could be talking about E- Spiller.

Buxton never had the ruthless Pipe before. That said they are having a decent season.

I feel for David but I think he will feature in his parent clubs side when they enter the NL next season.

I think Buxton are after Parkinson-Blackburn. I suspect he turns 15 in the next few weeks? Good signing if they can get him.

• Like 1

Ah Parkinson I know saw him in youth championship very good if they get him