British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Latvian Gp 18 July

Puodzuks now confirmed by BSI.

Andzejs Lebedevs and Jevgenijs Kostigov are the reserves.

Looks like there's not much interest in this GP.

Needs some 'darcyhype'.

A fairly good race track if I remember correctly.

Be good to see if some of this years GP disappointments get into the grove ie AJ, Batch, KK

5 minute preview for this weekend's GP: https://youtu.be/moYoaLJXV2Y

Greg likes it here it seems, if he wins again he could be right back in it. That said, if Tai keeps making finals he's going to be feeling comfy

Remember this meeting starts 5pm BST.

5 minute preview for this weekend's GP: https://youtu.be/moYoaLJXV2Y

Greg likes it here it seems, if he wins again he could be right back in it. That said, if Tai keeps making finals he's going to be feeling comfy

So basically it's a gating tarts track then? Because if there was any chance of any sort of passing Hancock wouldn't like it.

So basically it's a gating tarts track then? Because if there was any chance of any sort of passing Hancock wouldn't like it.

To be honest I can't remember how the racing went last year but seem to think it was ok, think two years ago Greg won and was the only one on the Golden Tyre or something and he kind of gated a lot I guess. Nicki has 3 second places here also and Gollob 3 thirds so there's something there I would say.

It's not exactly gate and go but it's not likely to be a classic. Not unlike Cardiff, you can pass, some will get it while you're unlikely to see 4 riders swapping places for 4 laps.

Thanks my friend. I have that one in reserve and Sopcasr too, but i prefer the Polish coverage. Of course if the stream freezes :sad: , i'll soon change my mind. :lol: Hope you are well. Alan.