British Speedway Forum

I notice they have put RESTRICTED VIEW on lower tier categories now

Only on some Rob. And those ones were restricted view this year too.

Anyone looking for "cheaper" accomodation, this site has a few decent priced apartments. Around the £200-250 price but will sleep 4 people in some case. http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/cardiff/adate1.6033/adate2.6035/hom_sleeps_max.2/

The vast majority of them are not available at the prices shown on the listing page. Clicking through to book them the price adjusts upwards by between 50 and 75% !

The vast majority of them are not available at the prices shown on the listing page. Clicking through to book them the price adjusts upwards by between 50 and 75% !

Try Cardiff University Accommodation nearer the date, just looked and rooms for £30 in Aug this year

I notice they have put RESTRICTED VIEW on lower tier categories now

I was mid deck and had a restricted view because of eejits waving flags and jumping up at the end of the race and some of them were in the FRONT row. :mad:

Edited by tyretrax

I was mid deck and had a restricted view because of eejits waving flags and jumping up at the end of the race and some of them were in the FRONT row. :mad:

It's a sporting event. Not a night at the opera. People will celebrate.

Edited by SCB

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/barry/4919741

£201, right in the centre of Cardiff.

Not had a good experience with holiday lettings personally as this year i rung them and it was three times the price advertised and they charge a lot for security deposit, found one through late rooms in Cardiff Bay 248 no deposit no extras. sleeps 6. for friday to sunday.

Edited by foreverblue

Thanks for the early link. Second year running that I registered my email address and never received the link.

Managed to get almost the same seats again for next year (only 1 seat to the right). Got 4 seats on Front row of Lower Tier near the tunnel and Start Line again.

Brought my youngest son (age 7) along for his first taste of the Cardiff Experience this year and he loved it. My ears are still ringing from listening to him blowing that horn for 7 hours :lol:

Bless him :D

Think I would rather watch it on TV from now on, it's an expensive day out or weekend now,plus it's time the GP went to a nice London arena.

• Like 1

Think I would rather watch it on TV from now on, it's an expensive day out or weekend now,plus it's time the GP went to a nice London arena.

But you get to perv at the hen parties after the GP finishes in Cardiff . Could believe my eyes on Saturday night , I've never seen so many legs and boobs , was brilliant :drink:

Me and Dietbowers were shocked :shock::P

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 3

wembley stadium And I would go to watch it Cardiff has lost its appeal.

Edited by robert72

Just type Cardiff accommodation, one of the first to come up is the university, rooms from £30 per night. Just looked this up and it took all of 30 seconds.

It's £25 per night this year, and I had 37 rooms booked for both Fri and Sat.

• Like 1

How bloody dare they!

• Like 1