British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

2016 Sgp Swc Calendar & Info's

So BSI don't pay the riders anything?

AFAIK, BSI pay each of the regular riders a one-off participation fee at the start of the season, but the actual GP prize money is paid by the FIM (out of the money paid by BSI for the rights).

I see, fairly standard payment for appearance arrangement, and i read somewhere BSI also pay some for travel etc. I hope they are paid well then.

TRAVEL money (in the form of air tickets) plus accommodation is provided for GPs in the southern hemisphere.

All of these issues though, may be less of a concern with a one-off event, although I'm surprised that BSI think they can make it pay.

IT'S the Etihad who think they can make it pay.

I know this is the correct thread for this but does anyone know any details for the 2016 World Cup?

I know this is the correct thread for this but does anyone know any details for the 2016 World Cup?

That`s a very good question- normally there are pretty sound rumours when the SWC is on about the following years venues. just wonder if they are hanging on for confirmation that the stadium building is on schedule before awarding the race off and final to Belle vue`s new stadium-in which case Poland would surely get a round with Sweden or Denmark getting the other.

• Like 1

That`s a very good question- normally there are pretty sound rumours when the SWC is on about the following years venues. just wonder if they are hanging on for confirmation that the stadium building is on schedule before awarding the race off and final to Belle vue`s new stadium-in which case Poland would surely get a round with Sweden or Denmark getting the other.

It would be great to have the SGP WC back in the UK.

I really enjoyed previous events at Poole and the very hairy very wet FIVE rider per race event at Peterborough.

It would be great to have the SGP WC back in the UK.

If only to se Team GB in a Final.

Assumably they have to keep moving it around with the hosts now automatically qualifying, have to be back in the UK sooner or later

Reports from Germany 'confirm' that there will be GP in Teterow on 28.05.

Reports from Germany 'confirm' that there will be GP in Teterow on 28.05.

At this track https://www.google.com/maps/place/Teterow,+Tyskland/@53.7928569,12.5510038,396m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x47ac0cd3437b016b:0x53646a1280728b1b!6m1!1e1 ?

It looks like they there isn't even any stands on this track?

Edited by Ghostwalker

Was going to say is that in place of Tampere. Whilst I'm disappointed I won't have a home GP next year I'm not exactly going to miss the Finnish GP.

Out of interest, as they usually 'agree' 3 year deals etc, how do they break them?

Was going to say is that in place of Tampere. Whilst I'm disappointed I won't have a home GP next year I'm not exactly going to miss the Finnish GP.

Out of interest, as they usually 'agree' 3 year deals etc, how do they break them?

The other one pays fines to the other and it's sorted.