British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Danish Gp In Horsens 08.08

What's the fascination with creating tracks when we have perfectly good tracks built, tried and tested already?

Yes the income could be far higher, but is it worth risking the racing and crowd for future events?

Yes the income could be far higher, but is it worth risking the racing and crowd for future events?

That's for sure when they sell all tickets ;) Standing tickets are 63 euros (43 pounds) ....

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

That's for sure when they sell all tickets ;) Standing tickets are 63 euros (43 pounds) ....

Even good tickets at Cardiff wasn't that much! I know Scandinavia have a bit more money than us Brits, but crickey!

Horsens has a capacity of 12,500, Vojens has a capacity of 22,000.

Temporary tracks don't take much rain whereas vojens has covers(not always effective).

Even good tickets at Cardiff wasn't that much! I know Scandinavia have a bit more money than us Brits, but crickey!

Isn't it £37 for a cheap Cardiff ticket?

Isn't it £37 for a cheap Cardiff ticket?

Thought saw some for 25, but could be wrong. Ridiculous pricing either way!

I was in a £19 seat last year and needed a telescope :rofl:

Thought saw some for 25, but could be wrong. Ridiculous pricing either way!

Just checked and yes, it seems you can buy a £25 ticket. Don't know why I thought £37 was cheapest and the £25 tickets could only be bought as add-ons to the family ticket.

Horsens has a capacity of 12,500, Vojens has a capacity of 22,000.

Temporary tracks don't take much rain whereas vojens has covers(not always effective).

This is what I don't understand about going to this stadium...it's small.

I can understand using temporary tracks to get into large stadiums but not this one...Given it also has no roof this makes no sense at all.

• Like 1

This is what I don't understand about going to this stadium...it's small.

I can understand using temporary tracks to get into large stadiums but not this one...Given it also has no roof this makes no sense at all.

Yep been saying this since it was announced last year, temporary tracks are for larger stadiums, this place capacity is lot lower then Vojens and surely rent will be higher so makes no sense at all. A temporary track with no roof could be a nightmare even with covers.

What's happened to the stand at the end of the stadium? It's not there!

Just a pile of shale where it should be. Have they taken the stand down to put the track in?

What's happened to the stand at the end of the stadium? It's not there!

Just a pile of shale where it should be. Have they taken the stand down to put the track in?

I thought the same thing, the reply I got on face book was :

We removed it because The track is longer than The stadium. CASA Arena is flexible, so we can have concerts and speedway shows. We'll be building a new one in two weeks time smile emoticonhope to see you!

We removed it because The track is longer than The stadium.

That's sort of like saying how long is a piece of string? :blink: