British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk127

Berlin Home Meeting 12th July

Can any Berlin fans let me know the start time for the meeting this Sunday and the best/quickest way to get to the track from the centre of Berlin (Sauvigny platz)

Can any Berlin fans let me know the start time for the meeting this Sunday and the best/quickest way to get to the track from the centre of Berlin (Sauvigny platz)

I`m not a Berlin fan ! but Brokstedt are saying the meeting starts at 14.00- Wolfslake are saying nothing !!!

Edit not the best print but this could confirm the 14.00 time http://speedwayteam-wolfslake.de/news-1.html

this might help with getting there http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.reiseland-brandenburg.de/reiseziele/ruppiner-land/details/id/464/theme/a-z.html&prev=search

teams

ST Wolf Lake Falubaz

1. Piotr Protasiewicz

2. Rafal Okoniewski

3. Christian Hefenbrock

4. Mathias Bartz

5. Ronny Weis

6. Steven Mauer

MSC Brokstedt

11. Peter Kildemand

12. Antonio Lindbäck

13. Kai Huckenbeck

14. Tobias Kroner ©

15. Matten Kröger

16. Lukas Fienhage

Edited by racers and royals

Maybe if f-s-p see's this he can help,as he has done that trip,i think,and it involved a long walk.........

I can't help as I come from Hamburg and never travel there from Berlin :D

Maybe if f-s-p see's this he can help,as he has done that trip,i think,and it involved a long walk.........

I can't help as I come from Hamburg and never travel there from Berlin :D

I should imagine DGT must have gone there.

So an Englishman has tried to help-yet a German resident is no help at all :lol:

I should imagine DGT must have gone there.

So an Englishman has tried to help-yet a German resident is no help at all :lol:

I imagine he has,as have I,but not from Berlin.In fact if I was travelling from Berlin I would offer the person a lift.I have tried to help by hopefully drawing f-s-p's attention to this thread :P I could also contact a friend from Berlin who might know more or even offer a lift :P if that is wanted?

Tried one friend,but they have a new born baby,so he isn't going

Seen that they have speedkart racing starting at 10:30.The training for the Bundesliga starts at 12.30 and the presentation at 13:45

Edited by iris123

Thank you to you all for the replies. Public transport and walking appears to be a minimum of two hours. Best pack a picnic as I am bound to get lost!!!!

I have been to Wolfslake many times, but I always go there with my own car :P

FSP is on the beach, so I don't think he'll get on this forum any time soon haha.

At the time I took S-Bahn to Henningsdorf (most northern stop) and then DB to Bärenklau. After that it was about 6-8 km's walk with one turn left and another right. From Bundesplatz near the ice racing it was a full day (8-10 hours) both times and we barely left the city.

Great help that :rolleyes: