British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Leicester Mon 13th July

Would any of the riders be missing Wed due to Danish League?

No Danish league for few weeks. I said yesterday they should rearrange for Wednesday, I'd have done it yesterday.

No Danish league for few weeks. I said yesterday they should rearrange for Wednesday, I'd have done it yesterday.

Thanks 👍🏻

Josh Auty's first meeting after long period out with injury?

No news on official website, but the Latest News headline as shown on the Belle Vue Fans Forum is that tonight's meeting has been postponed.

Been drizzling on and off all day in Manchester

So is it rearranged for Wednesday as rumoured?

So is it rearranged for Wednesday as rumoured?

The rumour is that the GRA turned the request down. I guess the GRA have nothing to be gained by helping out any more.

Edited by SCB

The rumour is that the GRA turned the request down. I guess the GRA have nothing to be gained by helping out any more.

Yep they got their rent money for this week.

According to another rumour Belle Vue asked the GRA if they could race on Wednesday but they refused.

No idea if there is any truth in the rumour but seems doubtful to me as the GRA have never refused before. Problem with Wednesdays is that we can't get onto the track until after the greyhounds finish at about 6pm. It doesn't leave much time if there are problems with the track.

Edited by Aces51

Biggest problem is the greyhound owners taking their dogs on the track for a shyt.

It's not too bad if it's the white crumbly stuff but if it's thick and a bit moist the riders can pick up too much extra grip if they hit a patch and it could cause them to rear up and crash.

I think you're talking crap.

Biggest problem is the greyhound owners taking their dogs on the track for a shyt.

It's not too bad if it's the white crumbly stuff but if it's thick and a bit moist the riders can pick up too much extra grip if they hit a patch and it could cause them to rear up and crash.

What a load of bulls**t. :lol:

I think that I will have to poo-poo that idea. :lol:

I think you're talking crap.

Why can't they go and do there business elsewhere a sh...y business.

Belle Vue have been incredibly unlucky with Monday weather lately.....there's hardly been any rain really for ages yet it always seems to be wet on Monday......my youngest lad does cricket training Monday nights and he hardly seems to have played for ages because no matter how warm and sunny it's been it's always wet on Mondays !