British Speedway Forum

Been having the same problem. Does anybody really think individual names and passport numbers are required? Surely the same name on each would suffice? Is it best to put GB in front or add a few 00's?

Definitely not a change for the better, last year was so much easier.

Been having the same problem. Does anybody really think individual names and passport numbers are required? Surely the same name on each would suffice? Is it best to put GB in front or add a few 00's?

Definitely not a change for the better, last year was so much easier.

I've been on the phone to them and they weren't aware of any problems but I told the girl of what was happening and now its working. Also my account profile was showing my home country as Poland and pesel is the id number for there which was conflicting in the order process. I changed it to uk and it then worked. I bought 5 and you will need to put all the seperate names and passport numbers down

The quote of par_darrell fixed the problem for me.

I was also able to use the same number and name on each ticket

The quote of par_darrell fixed the problem for me.

I was also able to use the same number and name on each ticket

Cheers, all sorted. I've also put my name and number against all the tickets.

Zmarszlik in the GP next season so what's the point? Give pawel a chance. Will score 8+

Tickets, hotel and flights booked, gb gear brought as hopefully tai wins the title here!

Back straight, block c over looking the pits, hopefully a good view.

yeh but surely zmarzlik should be in because he is in the gps next year.give him more experience ready for next year

Zmarzlik has ridden in more gps than Piotr Pawlicki so by that logic it would make sense to give it to Pawlicki

Any news of racing on the sunday after the GP? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

If I understand it right then Ostrow will host the first match (against Rzeszow) on sunday. No info on the starttime yet.

Ostrow is around 3 hours (200km) down south from Bydgoszcz.