British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick V Edinburgh Sat 18th

Are you Col24 ?

No, as I pointed out the other day there`s enough people on Berwick threads with multiple usernames or people who have access to a shared account with me starting thankfully.

No, as I pointed out the other day there`s enough people on Berwick threads with multiple usernames or people who have access to a shared account with me starting thankfully.

:D You have more teeth than Colin, mind he has more hair than you :party::party:

• Like 1

:D You have more teeth than Colin, mind he has more hair than you :party::party:

Aye God giveth with one hand and takes with the other, though to be fair just about everyone has more hair than me. :(

Edinburgh by 6 tonight, unless the reserves can improve on the past two home meetings. Cook to go through the card, like King. I don't think he will be stopped tonight. Thornblom will take time to get used to the surroundings. Hopefully Garcia will chip in with a few. TJ and the captain need to keep up their superb form at the moment and hopefully Rohan Tungate will ride like he did last Saturday night.

Hopefully we can ride on the crest of the performance at Rye House but my head tells me that Edinburgh will just be that little bit stronger, especially with Cook in three of the last five races.

not bitting

Edited by cornhillcol

Edinburgh by 6 tonight, unless the reserves can improve on the past two home meetings. Cook to go through the card, like King. I don't think he will be stopped tonight. Thornblom will take time to get used to the surroundings. Hopefully Garcia will chip in with a few. TJ and the captain need to keep up their superb form at the moment and hopefully Rohan Tungate will ride like he did last Saturday night.

Hopefully we can ride on the crest of the performance at Rye House but my head tells me that Edinburgh will just be that little bit stronger, especially with Cook in three of the last five races.

To be fair Hall and especially Edberg did quite well last week, they have far more racing experience than the Edinburgh pair and should out score them comfortably.

I don't think there will be much in it, monarchs weakened with Worrall in for masters...

Generally when you presume a rider will go through the card they then generally tend not too ala Sean Wilson post breaking the track record...

I think we can get about Cook and knock a few points of him....

Glasgow reserves that night were crap.He might well beat Alex and Richard but really they would have to be having another off-night(hopefully not).Say that again!!

Sadly I was wrong they did have another off night.Well done to Monarchs and Liam.Cook had an off night only got 14.
  • Like 1

I don't think there will be much in it, monarchs weakened with Worrall in for masters...

Generally when you presume a rider will go through the card they then generally tend not too ala Sean Wilson post breaking the track record...

I think we can get about Cook and knock a few points of him....[/quote

Monarchs didn't look weakened to me lol.

The boys are back on top!

Thanks Liam - great performance.

11 race winners by 6 of the team.

Why are Berwick not using Liam?

• Like 3

Why are Berwick not using Liam?

I'd like to know myself :-(

• Like 2

Only bright spot of the night was Andy Barlow saying he was disappointed in how speedway was promoted in this country and might give it a go well welcome to Shielfield Andy.

With regards to the speedway how do we have the ability to pick the cr*p guest every week that has to be a talent in its own right.

Season over roll on the x-factor.