British Speedway Forum
allthegearbutnaeidea

Berwick V Rye House Sat 25th Koc Q/f 2nd Leg

Well I've not made a comment about Alex but sorry I can't keep quite anymore he wants to pack up his bikes and go home as he doesn't look interested and it's no good saying don't get on at him if you can't do your job you get sacked. He's very Lucky it isn't pervious promotions or he would be gone

Totally. Last week at Glasgow was woeful beyond belief. If i did half a days work, then tootled around for the other half, i'd be out on my backside. And people don't pay their hard earned to watch me at my work.

• Like 3

Sorry screm but I call it as I see it and if people don't like it tough

I agree with you, some of Edbergs performances this season have been awful, infact IMO he is lucky to have lasted in the team this long.

Who said Danny Maassen's no good! Good job we've got uncle Len who knows what he's doing - inspired signing by the maestro

• Like 1

well down and out the end is now in sight for the bandits

Well well done Rockets (especially the reserves) bet the journey home doesn't seem half as long now.

What a result Well done ROCKETS, a similar score tomorrow at Newcastle would be good

Well that was absolutely dire, not just as a result but as a spectacle as a whole. Berwick were very poor, really small crowd, non-existent racing, no music or anything between the races, nothing to keep the crowd entertained and they wonder why fans are staying away. Once again Berwick's midas touch with guests comes into play, Matej Kus superb if he gates, not interested if he doesn't. Liam Carr paid 9 last week as a guest for Edinburgh, 1 tonight. TJ has a rare off-night, Thornblom scored well, Garcia is a trier but lacks any speed and the Captain was fantastic.

Yet again Berwick were outgated in almost every race and with a one line track thanks to the shower at 5 this spelt disaster. But they also threw away points with mistakes on the fourth bend. Taking way the dropped points by Garcia, Thornblom and Liam and you would have had an ill-deserved replay.

Berwick are in a lot of trouble right now and being honest there was an air of resignation around the stadium tonight.

Consistently we are being beaten by Teams who want to win.

Teams with Managers.

What is worse the contempt Edberg seems to have for the fans, by not trying, Or the Promotions contempt for the Fans by supporting him.

Yet again, where do we go from here?

• Like 2

Was it worth the journey from London! You bet! Man of the match without doubt Lule Bowen. Best I think I've ever seen him ride away from Rye House. Hats off to the rest of the team to.

• Like 1

Well well Berwick defeat from the jaws of victory, all the good work done in the first leg undone tonight in a massive way.

Surely it has to be taxi for Mr Edberg, I would say that he has had his time at Berwick.

I don't think you can put too much blame on the youngster Liam Carr, inexperienced and not long back from a very nasty injury.

But the embarrassing thing is the amount of points the Rockets reserves generated for Maassen to score 8 paid 9, that score has nearly double his total British career points scored.

Well at least my old mate Shadders will be having a cracking night.

Let's just let berwick die now this is a painful slow death

If we were a dog we would have been put down ages ago

Edited by Goodiepatchie

Let's just let berwick die now this is a painful slow death

If we were a dog we would have been put down ages ago

No, we can't let the name die, we have a pedigree going back 50 years, but then again, the club is not yours or mine.

Again, where do we go from here?

o well well well the lads and john raced ther harts out tonite but wer beatin by a team of track spesilists. fed up of berwick fans moaning plz go to meetings and support john happy and the lads

• Like 1