British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZODIAK

Ipswich Vs Glasgow 23rd July 7.30 Pm

If David Howe was signed off during Tigers' match at Berwick, there would be a 28-day facility to cover his absence.

Which will end, I guess, on Saturday, 28 days after the meeting at Berwick.

Discuss?

• Like 1

Morris returns for Glasgow

R/R for Howe

Konopka and Ellis at Reserve

Surely there must be better reserve options out there than this that Glasgow can pick from.

Is this a new rule 28 days for a injured rider.A lot off illegal teams out their

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

Is this a new rule 28 days for a injured rider.A lot off illegal teams out their

I think you'll find that, when a rider withdraws from a meeting without falling off, claiming he's reactivated a previous injury, that 28 days is about right.

How long do you want Dimitri Berge's facility to run, by the way?

Should have been 28 days like any other case off a rider witholding his services

• Like 3

Should have been 28 days like any other case off a rider witholding his services

Very true , quite how the young French surrender monkey only got 14 days is a mystery
  • Like 1

I think you'll find that, when a rider withdraws from a meeting without falling off, claiming he's reactivated a previous injury, that 28 days is about right.

Is about right or is right what one is it that is like saying we should have got 28 day's but didn't BTW i think you will find that regardless off when. where. or why his injury occurred the fact is that he is injured then a facillity will be used until we are given confirmation that the facility shall be expiring.But that would open a big fat juicy can of worms for them wouldn't it Smod.

And as Manse has said 28 Day's it should have been for Berge withholding his services but for the good off Speedway whatever that means we got 14 Day's. by the way

Now if there is anything else you would like to drag up from your imaginary book off Smod then i am sure you will let us know.

Just a thought but i was under the impression this was a thread for Ipswich v Glasgow my mistake i thought i had looked into the Edinburgh bulls*t thread with uncle Al as honorary president.

Edited by Gazc

Youve made that up. If a rider withholds his services it's 28 days. If he's injured or I'll then it's until the end of the season. Yes we all know Howe has in fact retired but if he admited that then Glasgow would be stuffed so easier to say he's injured.

I wouldn't need to because the Sheffield and Berwick fans would be discussing it themselves. Why exactly should it be an unreasonable question?

So, do you think Glasgow supporters should be discussing it? Don't see many many Edinburgh fans discussing your injured riders.

Youve made that up. If a rider withholds his services it's 28 days. If he's injured or I'll then it's until the end of the season. Yes we all know Howe has in fact retired but if he admited that then Glasgow would be stuffed so easier to say he's injured.

Well, who's making up the 14 days for Berge?

So, do you think Glasgow supporters should be discussing it? Don't see many many Edinburgh fans discussing your injured riders.

Rob Branford makes his long awaited comeback for Monarchs on Thursday, and Sam Masters should learn more after a hospital visit this week, although I am sure all Edinburgh fans can't wait for his return.

So how is David Howe's recovery coming along?

Rob Branford makes his long awaited comeback for Monarchs on Thursday, and Sam Masters should learn more after a hospital visit this week, although I am sure all Edinburgh fans can't wait for his return.

So how is David Howe's recovery coming along?

Nicely. Thanks for your concern.

. Yes we all know Howe has in fact retired but if he admited that then Glasgow would be stuffed so easier to say he's injured.

Surely not, :shock: after all according to tt, his recovery is coming along "nicely" :rolleyes: which would seem to indicate a return to the saddle very soon :t:

Nicely. Thanks for your concern.

It looks like the going rate for someone who has been asked to withhold his services.

The BSPA MC, as per the rules. Who can ban him and allow a facility for up to 28 days.