British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Tragedy: Kenny Carter New In Ebook Format

Pleased to say we have just published our first eBook. Softback copies of the original sold-out TRAGEDY: KENNY CARTER are priced at a ridiculous £100 on Amazon . . . but our new UPDATED (two extra chapters and additional contributors, plus new pictures) Amazon Kindle edition is available for only £4.99 - the best value for money speedway book on the market.

You can read a free preview of the intro and opening two chapters when you visit our page in the Amazon Kindle Store at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tragedy-Kenny-Carter-Love-Forget-ebook/dp/B0128VURS8/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437559229&sr=1-2&keywords=tragedy+kenny+carter

Okay. You persuaded me! I just bought it.

• Like 1

So have I.

and because it was my first use of Amazon books, and because I am using Android (also applies to ios I understand) I got £5 £3 credit towards my next purchase. Credit has a ending date of mid September. Could well be another speedway book being ordered.

Edited the credit.

Edited by OveFundinFan

I bought it on ebay about a month ago a really good read, it showed me Carter really was a real World class rider.!!

Pleased to say we have just published our first eBook. Softback copies of the original sold-out TRAGEDY: KENNY CARTER are priced at a ridiculous £100 on Amazon . . .

I gave my copy away to a friend...doh...

Really enjoying it so far. Bringing back some good speedway memories of the Carter v Penhall rivalries. I've already been over to Youtube to watch the 1981 Overseas Final.

Carter's interviews with Gary Newbold really were tv gold.

I've not started it yet and probably wont for a couple more weeks yet.

I'm not an avid book reader though I bought one about Simon Wigg and could'nt put it down.

Actually, I like reading a book on my tablet more then I do the paper version.

I'm not an avid book reader though I bought one about Simon Wigg and could'nt put it down.

I have a Tablet - but I much prefer a Book in my hand.

I just love Books.

• Like 2

Bloody hell,didn't know my copy was worth that.

Also got when they were kings and confessions of a speedway promotor,all great reads,WK. is right,can't beat a proper book!!

Edited by kbt
  • Like 1

So have I.

and because it was my first use of Amazon books, and because I am using Android (also applies to ios I understand) I got £5 £3 credit towards my next purchase. Credit has a ending date of mid September. Could well be another speedway book being ordered.

Edited the credit.

Hold fire! We'll have Simmo's The Whole Truth out there in eBook before then, along with a few others hopefully...

Edited by tmc
  • Like 1

Hold fire! We'll have Simmo's The Whole Truth out there in eBook before then, along with a few others hopefully...

One of the best Books I have read. I treasure it because I got it from Malcolm himself and he signed it for me.

I remember him fondly.

• Like 2

I have a Tablet - but I much prefer a Book in my hand.

I just love Books.

So do I - can't beat the smell of freshly-printed paper and a good read while relaxing on the sofa with a light ale or vino blanco in hand.

My tablet is Allopurinol, to keep the old 'Salmon Trout' at bay.

Trouble is, we have to move with the times. As it is, we're years behind and playing catch-up!

Really enjoying it so far. Bringing back some good speedway memories of the Carter v Penhall rivalries. I've already been over to Youtube to watch the 1981 Overseas Final.

Carter's interviews with Gary Newbold really were tv gold.

Okay. You persuaded me! I just bought it.

Seriously chaps, I'd really appreciate it if, after having read Tragedy, you would please post a reader's review on the Amazon, in the hope it will prompt others to try it.

We consciously wanted to keep the price low to encourage people but it ain't easy this publishing lark (what is?), so any help you can offer by way of reviews would be very much appreciated by Susie and I.

On the other hand, if you think it's crap, forget I mentioned it!

Thank you.

Tony Mac

• Like 2

So do I - can't beat the smell of freshly-printed paper and a good read while relaxing on the sofa with a light ale or vino blanco in hand.

My tablet is Allopurinol, to keep the old 'Salmon Trout' at bay.

Trouble is, we have to move with the times. As it is, we're years behind and playing catch-up!

Seriously chaps, I'd really appreciate it if, after having read Tragedy, you would please post a reader's review on the Amazon, in the hope it will prompt others to try it.

We consciously wanted to keep the price low to encourage people but it ain't easy this publishing lark (what is?), so any help you can offer by way of reviews would be very much appreciated by Susie and I.

On the other hand, if you think it's crap, forget I mentioned it!

Thank you.

Tony Mac

I wish I could 'Like' this Post twice Tony. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pleased to say we have just published our first eBook. Softback copies of the original sold-out TRAGEDY: KENNY CARTER are priced at a ridiculous £100 on Amazon . . . but our new UPDATED (two extra chapters and additional contributors, plus new pictures) Amazon Kindle edition is available for only £4.99 - the best value for money speedway book on the market.

You can read a free preview of the intro and opening two chapters when you visit our page in the Amazon Kindle Store at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tragedy-Kenny-Carter-Love-Forget-ebook/dp/B0128VURS8/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1437559229&sr=1-2&keywords=tragedy+kenny+carter

A very good read TM, i have enjoyed the Carter,Lee,Boocock,Jansson books all great reads great value how long did the Carter book take to do all of the research and write TM.?