British Speedway Forum
Hawk127

Ice Speedway Fixtures 2015 - 2016

European Final Results: Day 1 (Heat scores in brackets)

D Final: Nikita Toloknov (Russia) (3), Igor Saydullin (Russia) (3), Radek Hutla (Czech Rep) (3) Robert Ruzicka (Czech Republic) (2)

C FINAL: Mikael Flodin (Sweden) (5), Josef Kreuzberger (Austria) (5), Jussi Nyronen (Finland) (5), Jimmy Olsen (Sweden) (5) f

B FINAL: Mikko Jetsonen (Finland) (8), Jo Saetre (Norway) (6), Luca Bauer (Germany) (11) ef, Charly Ebner Jnr. (Austria) (11) fx

A FINAL: Nikolai Krasnikov (Russia) (15), Harald Simon (Austria) (13), Dmitri Solyannikov (Russia) 12, Antonin Klatovsky (Czech Rep) (12)

Also Rode: Michal Behal (Czech Rep) (1), Beat Dobler (Switzerland) (0)

Go to agree, top 4 apart racing was a bit processional. Simon did go slightly inside the blue line in the A Final, but the referee (who I believe is Jim Lawrence) either didn't see it or let it go. Russian Forum a little up in arms about it. Rather impressed with Solyannikov who is the Under 21 Champion. Looked a bigger crowd at Ufa than normal too.
  • Like 1

Olsen looks to have broken his collar bone.....

Another Russian ice racing rider: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEAc1rP9M1/

Yes,i saw that Greg was back on the ice,alongside some of those Russian riders I thought were missing from the season like Akimenko and Baraboshkin.Think Laguta scored about 5pts.But wonder if there has been some sort of break with those riders in the far east or is it just down to finances that they didn't compete in the Russian championship.Eduard Krysov won the meeting if my memory is correct

Link for day 2 of the Euro Finals in Ufa.Start in just under an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PcvKQbeYKQ&feature=share&app=desktop

Krasnikov wins easily.Not really troubled the whole 2 days.Again not a good meeting.The only exciting parts were Luca Bauer passing Ebner jr and the guy in the crowd who slipped and fell just when the camera was on him :P ....Simon fell whilst leading on the last bend of the run-off for silver.Looked like Solyannikov wasn't happy on the first lap.Seemed as if he was indicating Simon kicked him out of the way on the first bend,but got going again and put pressure on Harald,though why he fell I have no idea.He seemed t be cruising on the inside a bit to easily.Good crowd though.

1.N.Krasnikov

2.D.Solyannikov

3.H.Simon

Edited by iris123

Otterbäcken is an artificial ice track, so unless it gets extremely warm, we will not have to worry about that one.

Hi Jonas - It's a real shame it is cancelled.

http://www.laget.se/OtterbackensBK/news/4448336/Tyvarr-ingen-isracing-pa-Otterstrand

I think they are trying to run it at the Canvac Arena Mariestad though!

Edited by WembleyLion

European Final Results Day 2

MONDAY.

D FINAL: Nyronen (4), Ruzicka (1), Behal (3)

C FINAL: Saydullin (6), Jetsonen (7), Kreuzberger (6), Hutla (4)
B FINAL: Klatovsky (11), Ebner (8), Flodin (7), Bauer (8)

A FINAL: Krasnikov (15), Toloknov (14) Solyannikov (12) Simon (12) f

Also Rode: Saetre (2), Dobler (0)

OVERALL RESULT: (Points awarded for Final Positions from 16 to 1)

Krasnikov 32 (16+16),

Solyannikov 28+3 (14+14),

Simon 28+2 (15+13),

Klatovsky 25 (13+12),

Ebner 20 (9+11),

Toloknov (4+15),

Jetsonen 19 (12+7),

Bauer 19 (10+9),

Flodin 18 (8+10),

Kreuzberger 13 (7+6),

Saetre 11 (11+0),

Saydullin 11 (3+8),

Hutla 7 (2+5),

Olsen 5 (5+DNR),

Ruzicka 4 (1+3),

Behal 2 (0+2),

Dobler 0.

Apart from the start of the A Final, the coverage was quite good on You Tube.

Hi Jonas - It's a real shame it is cancelled.

http://www.laget.se/OtterbackensBK/news/4448336/Tyvarr-ingen-isracing-pa-Otterstrand

I think they are trying to run it at the Canvac Arena Mariestad though!

Yes, obviously costs to create sufficient ice at Otterbäcken became too high. Very strange decision to switch it to another venue with just 10 days left to the event.

The plan is now to stage the pairs final at the Mariestad speedway track. The date will be the same, March 2.

With the Gladiators series moving West next week, is anyone (other than Jesper, Jackie & Lars and myself) going to be in Berlin? Doug??

With the Gladiators series moving West next week, is anyone (other than Jesper, Jackie & Lars and myself) going to be in Berlin? Doug??

Doubt it.Will be a spontaneous decision based on what my kids are doing.I have the Assen weekend free,but again that will be a day before decision based on weather,because we have a great speedway meeting on that weekend with Nicki P and Emil etc

Yes I will be in Berlin. Is Saturday two meetings as last year or just the one?

Thursday German championships

Friday GP practice

Saturday GP5

Sunday GP6

:)

Coverage of Krasnogorsk is on Eurosport 2 tonight at 21.25, repeated at various times over the next few days with round 2 set for early March.

• Like 1