British Speedway Forum
Trevor

Belle Vue, Kings Lynn Or Swindon For 3rd/4th Spot

...and Batch still not fully fit if Saturdays GP was anything to go by!!

Aaron had a battering as well yesterday at Newcastle when he hit the fence with his hand.

...and Batch still not fully fit if Saturdays GP was anything to go by!!

Batch's problem is possibly confidence after the early season crash. When he gates in 1st or 2nd place he's ok but as soon as he is at the rear, he seems to lack the will to attack the rider in front. He may still not be fully fit & that is what is affecting his confidence & I can't help but think that Darcy's accident is on his mind.

• Like 1

With two more wins probable for Swindon tomorrow and Thursday, I think this really is between Kings Lynn and Coventry now.

With two more wins probable for Swindon tomorrow and Thursday, I think this really is between Kings Lynn and Coventry now.

Coventry only really need 1 point (if Belle Vue get all 4 at Wolves) which they should get at home against Leicester & Lakeside.

If Belle Vue don't win at Wolves then Coventry are through anyway.

This is now a race between King's Lynn & Belle Vue.

Batch's problem is possibly confidence after the early season crash. When he gates in 1st or 2nd place he's ok but as soon as he is at the rear, he seems to lack the will to attack the rider in front. He may still not be fully fit & that is what is affecting his confidence & I can't help but think that Darcy's accident is on his mind.

Didn't anyone see Batch flip his bike before one of the GP heats in Gorzow - landing hard on his back!?

Not only was he limping when he got up but also holding his wrist!!

Edited by Skidder1

Didn't anyone see Batch flip his bike before one of the GP heats in Gorzow - landing hard on his back!?

Not only was he limping when he got up but also holding his wrist!!

...and he tweeted it was caused by his clutch failing

If King's Lynn win at Poole and at home against Swindon they are through, if they get 3 points from those two matches then Belle Vue need to at least draw at Wolves to get through, if King's Lynn lose both matches we are through.

So if King's Lynn fail to pick up any points tomorrow at Poole the most they could finish on would be 51.

This would mean regardless of what the score is at Brandon, Coventry would secure their place in the Play offs and if Swindon pick up 1 point or more so would they.

After tonight's debacle thers no way Lynn will manage 3rd....we'll be lucky if we get 4th to be honest :/

No chance of beating Poole and Swindon will demolish us at home with Killer on show. He loves our place and he's great to watch

• Like 2

I still think Lynn will pip Belle Vue. I see us getting no points at Wolves and Lynn getting o points at Poole but 2 points against Swindon. As for the P/Off's C Holder is badly affected to the terrible injuries sustained to his best friend D Ward, I doubt he has the motivation to ride as Holder can, this can also be said about the Swindon team as Darcy certainly gelled them whilst riding for them.

For Darcy's sake I hope I am totally wrong and we see a P/Off and final fit for the rider Darcy was.

• Like 1

I still think Lynn will pip Belle Vue. I see us getting no points at Wolves and Lynn getting o points at Poole but 2 points against Swindon. As for the P/Off's C Holder is badly affected to the terrible injuries sustained to his best friend D Ward, I doubt he has the motivation to ride as Holder can, this can also be said about the Swindon team as Darcy certainly gelled them whilst riding for them.

For Darcy's sake I hope I am totally wrong and we see a P/Off and final fit for the rider Darcy was.

How will we achieve 2 points at home? 1 for a draw and 3 for a win is all that's on offer.