British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Belle Vue Aces V Poole Pirates 03.08.15

Oops

Can now only predict a 4pt Poole win.

Don't give up your day job

Bit over confident there!! Didn't think it through!

I think there's still a chance that Poole can pull this back so nothing certain yet. 10pts down but still 5 heats to go 😁

And this!

Poole batter us every time we go to their place. They would be stupid to be worried about us.

After last week..................no chance :wink:

Maybe not at Poole in a one off meeting but if we get into top four at the expense of BV or even KL we will do well on home and away aggregate. The main question is, is Matt going to replace a rider and who with if the team average drops.

Edited by A ORLOV

The sails have well & truly fell off Poole tonight!

A defeat will be like a win if it stops swindle getting in the playoffs

. Your falling apart double D , Swindon are the last thing u should worry about , SteveBrum will be very amusing at Poole's expense , Belle Vue will be strong challengers too ,
  • Like 1

Well done to the Aces on a deserved victory but for Poole a below par performance from Noddy and Watt.

We will cross swords a week on Wednesday where I think the Pirates will get revenge.

Wey Hey ! Belle Vue are my favourite team

• Like 3

You really know your speedway.

Not!

If it means the opposite happens when I predict then I'm happy lol.

That's said how many people thought Poole would have to be the ones using a TR & still get thrashed. Not many I bet.

on their last visit Poole kept it very close and that was against a side with Josh scoring 10.

Glad to be wrong

Edited by mdmc82

Well done to the Aces on a deserved victory but for Poole a below par performance from Noddy and Watt.

We will cross swords a week on Wednesday where I think the Pirates will get revenge.

Aside from Dak, it looked like all were below par.

Easy home win for Belle Vue I was expecting Poole to lease get a point tonight. Holder had a shocking meeting tonight 😂😂😂

Are we maybe being too suspicious of Poole, maybe Belle Vue were honestly just too good for them.

They have been solid at home this year with Coventry still the only team to get a win & a draw there. Let's hope they can win their remaining fixtures.

foreverblue, on 03 Aug 2015 - 9:30 PM, said:

With the last possible time for changes 28th august isn't it too late to lower averages enough for any real benefit.

How many points have you got to play with & who do you want out ? Who would you like to come in as replacement ?

Are we maybe being too suspicious of Poole, maybe Belle Vue were honestly just too good for them.

They have been solid at home this year with Coventry still the only team to get a win & a draw there. Let's hope they can win their remaining fixtures.

Suspicion comes with the territory where Poole are concerned. I'm delighted for Belle Vue, I'd love to see them in the Play offs...

• Like 2