British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Gorzow Gp 29 August

Really enjoyed the GP... Thought it was going to be Tai's..

Congratulations to Zagar..

Well done Tai, just keep the points coming........

• Like 1

Clearly Doyle has a few things to learn about riding in the GPs, and he isn't learning too quick.

I'm sure that tonight was hard on all of the riders.....

It was very hard to see Chris Holder so broken... :cry:

Am I alone in thinking that there was an attitude towards one particular rider tonight?

• Like 3

Excellent GP.

Awful move from Doyle who is over riding to try and stay with the pack.

• Like 1

Now that's what you call a gp! Those who bang on about Cardiff being great must have exploded watching this. give these guys a race track they can provide this.

Huge respect to Holder

• Like 3

Have just watched tonight's GP and have to agree Gavan. Good track, quickly developed quite a few lines, some great races and a final befitting a GP final with all 4 still potentially in the mix going into the final lap. That was entertainment.

Only downside was the accident that saw Nicki out of the meeting but that was just a misjudgement on a fast track I of. How Zagar and Pedersen were able to walk back after it heaven knows but relieved they did.

I thoroughly enjoyed that meeting. Having a track that allows the riders to really race reminds me why I love this sport.

Hopefully Nicki's concussion isn't too serious.

Great meeting. Anyone know roughly how far through the coverage the holder interview is? Watched the meeting a couple of hours delayed and fast fwded between heats.

The Holder interview is right near the end, after the semis I think.

It's also very brief waihekeaces1 as they did have the decency to cut away from him as soon as they realised it was too upsetting for him. There are many different types of bravery and he certainly showed that last night by riding for his friend in the way he did

• Like 6

Excellent GP, made for great TV.

How many GPs like this are there in a season? Not enough!

Would still like to see them straight back to the tapes on a re-run, or at least 2 mins come on earlier, especially when it's just an "unsatisfactory" start.

Battle for 2nd and 3rd place really hotting up now - Hancock coming into better form.

Great advert for the sport.

Very good GP and some excellent racing.

Woffinden now putting some daylight between him and the rest, some of his overtakes are breathtaking.

• Like 1

Great GP with proper speedway and a truly worthy winner especially after having to pick himself off the deck.

Tai Woffinden`s title to lose now, and he will be a worthy World Champ. Obviously this week emotions have been running high with the plight Darcy Ward finds himself in, but I thought it was disgraceful to see Tai effing and blinding during his interview last night, surely he could've sent his best wishes to Ward without the bad language.

• Like 7

, but I thought it was disgraceful to see Tai effing and blinding during his interview last night, surely he could've sent his best wishes to Ward without the bad language.

and what was all the gesturing in his heat with Zmarlick, and he did something similar to Kasprezak this last week too.

Is he getting a bit above himself.???

I remember a saying once told to me. "Be careful who you tread on as you climb the ladder of success...... you may meet them on the way down".

• Like 3