British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Gorzow Gp 29 August

Think JD has been wearing the brace a a good while didn't he have a neck injury a few years ago.

I'd agree TW came across in a bad light with the swearing a big surprise as he's normally so professional

Chris Holder's interview IMO could've been handled a lot better there's no doubting he's probably had the most stressful week of his life.

Agree though I am sure Steve Brandon would've asked Holder for an interview before the cameras came to him, which Holder obviously agreed to, but was overcome with emotion, and after the week he`s had who could blame him.

Could Philip Rising or anyone else give an insight to what's wrong with Krzysztof Kasprczak this season as his former has dropped like a stone

Could Philip Rising or anyone else give an insight to what's wrong with Krzysztof Kasprczak this season as his former has dropped like a stone

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/543649/krzysztof-kasprzak-nadal-bezradny-to-bardzo-zly-sezon-dla-mnie

This is translated from sportowefatky, the translation might be a bit ropey but it might help on the information you require.

I recently moved over to Windows 10 and now I dont have a translator to give me English, and I cant remember how/where I got the previous one from.

Any one help with ideas.?????

I recently moved over to Windows 10 and now I dont have a translator to give me English, and I cant remember how/where I got the previous one from.

Any one help with ideas.?????

I shall have to read it later as it won't translate on my phone.

Thanks for the link

Sorry guys I thought I had copy and pasted the translated version. :oops:

WISH I could. Must be in his head, certainly not his equipment although he has tried to blame that. Has always been en enigma but not to this degree. Quite extraordinary given how he finished last season. Totally devoid of confidence but cannot remember a rider of his previously proven ability having quite such a poor run.

WISH I could. Must be in his head, certainly not his equipment although he has tried to blame that. Has always been en enigma but not to this degree. Quite extraordinary given how he finished last season. Totally devoid of confidence but cannot remember a rider of his previously proven ability having quite such a poor run.

To be fair its not just his SGP form that has been poor, his form and scores haven't been great for Stal Gorzow this season. Clearly it must be a crisis of confidence as he has proved in the past that he is capable of beating the World`s best.

I've not seen a rider go from potential GP winner to being so out of form before. He's riding lke an average Elite League rider at the moment. Hope he can bounce back

I'd agree TW came across in a bad light with the swearing a big surprise as he's normally so professional

Not a problem, just goes to show how raw all the emotions are that he spke like he would to his mates rather than in interview style.

Niamh

• Like 1

One of the best GPs for a while.

Great respect to Zagar for coming back from such a crash, and words can't do justice to the bravery of Chris Holder. My repect for him has gone up tenfold after the events of the last week. A true friend and a thoroughly decent human being.

• Like 1

Not a problem, just goes to show how raw all the emotions are that he spke like he would to his mates rather than in interview style.

Niamh

Understand the sentiment, but how does using bad language portray your emotions better than just staying professional, I thought Zagar spoke very well after winning the GP and if there was anyone who`s emotions were running high, it was his.

• Like 2

Understand the sentiment, but how does using bad language portray your emotions better than just staying professional,

Beacuase it's raw and how one would express one's feelings naturally, not a PR sanitised comment.

FFS to most of his generation it's not even bad language.

Niamh

• Like 1

Beacuase it's raw and how one would express one's feelings naturally, not a PR sanitised comment.

Niamh

And how many of 'his generation' attend / follow speedway ?

• Like 1

Niamh

Sorry but the language that Woffinden used last night is unacceptable, end of. The fact that Steve Brandon apologised for his first expletive, only for Tai to use it again makes it even more unacceptable, and if your looking for raw emotion can I suggest you look at Holders interview, pure emotion.

• Like 3