British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Comet Dan

Workington V Somerset Pl 8/8/15 7pm

I understand what you're saying in the way Heat 10 panned out but at the point of slipping 10 behind Kurtz would have been the best bet followed by Worrall then Wright as a preference for a Tac Ride

All ifs and buts anyway

• Like 1

Rye took their's in heat 12 last night.

(But Kaiser Kevin saw it off!)

Only one tactical now which I agree with

Thank's again guy's, knew it was reduced to one just wasn't certain of the cut off point for using it, like to think that's cleared that up!! :D

Good news about Kyle, too many injuries lately!!

Josh is getting himself a reputation. It's been commented on a few times this year hie his riding is dirty.

By who , some of the know all's on here ? Josh is NOT a dirty rider hard but not dirty.

• Like 3

Good news about Kyle, its about time the BSPA realised the dangers at the moment.

As for those abusing Josh, simple, get on a bike and see how they get on. He is obviously going to be devastated and probably wondering about his future in the sport right now.

• Like 1

all involved know the dangers

as for josh im sure hes very comftorble about his racing after watching which way he came out and won with ease in his next ride

i also wondered at the time how it would affect him but after watching him race afterwards im sure he see's it as racing incidents

Good news about Kyle, its about time the BSPA realised the dangers at the moment.

As for those abusing Josh, simple, get on a bike and see how they get on. He is obviously going to be devastated and probably wondering about his future in the sport right now.

Bit OTT regarding Josh these things happen in the sport certainly has no reason to ponder his future IMO .Speedy recovery to Kyle.
  • Like 1

Sadly i dont get to workington now with work commitments,but was there last year when josh rode and in every race he was professional and gave it 100%.We are all aware that it is a dangerous sport but NO rider goes out with intention of hurting others.Josh is and always be professional and warm natured towards people lets just hope the fans or should i put idiots who showed disgrace to Josh are not true comets fans.

• Like 1

It was HARD riding, nothing more. to say his riding is dirty, how disrespectful at a time like this. One can only imagine what he is going through with recent events.

What a disrespectful statement, the guy was in pieces last weekend do you honestly think he would ride dirty against his best mate and after what has happened last weekend....talk about insensitive, you have obviously no respect of the recent events.

I've not given an opinion of my own. I simply pointed out that it's been connected on a fair few times this year that Josh's has been dirty and made some rather harsh moves.

Now onto my opinion, having seen the crash from last weekend it was reckless. I also don't see how stating someone is dirty is disrespectful. If you cause an accidents on the road and kill someone the police will arrest you for dangerous driving - is that disrespectful? Of course not if its deserves. It's all well and good Josh being upset but maybe he needs to calm his riding down a bit?!

i wasnt at the fours but i have seen the clip when they entered the bend

my opinion is it was hard too hard but not sure if i would say reckless

i was at derwent park last night and from the view i had from both incidents josh mooved over and and again a hard move

heat 15 brady kurtz proberbly wouldnt have made the bend if he had missed rene back he was going way too fast to make the turn not only cleaning up rene but also his team mate who was a few bike lengths ahead of rene now i would proberbly class that as reckless if i was pushed to decide

I've not given an opinion of my own. I simply pointed out that it's been connected on a fair few times this year that Josh's has been dirty and made some rather harsh moves.

Now onto my opinion, having seen the crash from last weekend it was reckless. I also don't see how stating someone is dirty is disrespectful. If you cause an accidents on the road and kill someone the police will arrest you for dangerous driving - is that disrespectful? Of course not if its deserves. It's all well and good Josh being upset but maybe he needs to calm his riding down a bit?!

Having seen the crash, i was there, nothing intentional. NO one, even riders have pointed the finger at Josh

Having seen the crash, i was there, nothing intentional. NO one, even riders have pointed the finger at Josh

NOT pointed the finger

i wasnt at the fours but i have seen the clip when they entered the bend

my opinion is it was hard too hard but not sure if i would say reckless

i was at derwent park last night and from the view i had from both incidents josh mooved over and and again a hard move

heat 15 brady kurtz proberbly wouldnt have made the bend if he had missed rene back he was going way too fast to make the turn not only cleaning up rene but also his team mate who was a few bike lengths ahead of rene now i would proberbly class that as reckless if i was pushed to decide

Yes i agree with you Scarra, Brady was reckless on that move

How did lanham ride ? Could he be the one to get the chop if the rebs look to strengthen up for play offs ?

How did lanham ride ? Could he be the one to get the chop if the rebs look to strengthen up for play offs ?

I still think Lanham offers a lot to the team with his experience, but i can see wher you are coming from

• Like 1

B******s..................I have never read so much utter crap in my life..................Josh is a hard but fair rider and is certainly not dirty or reckless..............

RP

• Like 3