British Speedway Forum

Looks like that Berwick, along with one or two other clubs, will need to declare their intention ahead of the AGM deadline of October 17th.

how can they be expected to declare their intention before the AGM when that decision has surely got to be based on any decisions made at the AGM regarding team strenghs,leagues etc.Looks like another typical BSPA decision based on a complete lack of any common sense

• Like 1

how can they be expected to declare their intention before the AGM when that decision has surely got to be based on any decisions made at the AGM regarding team strenghs,leagues etc.Looks like another typical BSPA decision based on a complete lack of any common sense

Except of course that the BSPA usually has pre AGM meetings to discuss and have indications as to what would be acceptable at the AGM. So quite sensible, and common sense.

• Like 1

The Fish is tied to Plymouth by his visa,

Would Plymouth want him back after going home and leaving them in the lurch for the playoffs?

Would Plymouth want him back after going home and leaving them in the lurch for the playoffs?

Berwick couldn't afford him,think we tried to get him before but demands were excessive.think he is one of a number of riders who keeps his average down so as he attractive for signing(and guesting).Either that or he is well past his best!!! Edited by Fromafar

Personally , I think promoters should target family attendance with a really good permanent deal...... something like £ 20 for PL matches which is for Mum , Dad and the kids

This has been bugbear of mine for years. Very few tracks I've visited offer this. Newport did for sure.

This has been bugbear of mine for years. Very few tracks I've visited offer this. Newport did for sure.

Unfortunately, tells its own story - Nice offer but unsustainable financially

• Like 2

Great news for the Bandits.

Barry! Have to say Child #1 was ambivalent when I told him the Bandits might be no more, but Child #2 was mortified. She'll be ecstatic when I tell her the news.

FTR Child #2 is still all about the wheelies, while Child #1 was bored rigid this season. Specifically he felt there was no overtaking ; especially compared to the last three he's been to (he's wandered off half-way through a lot of GPs as well - they been no better). Do you think the Rangers will notice if I sneak in one night and cut out a deeper corner on the 4th bend?

As I've said before, I always felt Saturday night was 99% there ; it's just the racing bit that's been a let down this past year. Anyhoo - looking forward now. Season Ticket time :)

Very pleasing

• Like 1

Excellent news hopefully the promotion have more luck next season because last season was horrendous on the luck front..

• Like 1