British Speedway Forum

Some tasty looking teams getting posted up.

Out of them all, I'd love to see TJ back. He was brilliant last year.
Hopefully Doolan back for another year as an outstanding Captain.

• Like 2

Doolan was vital last season and hopefully will be back this season, would really like to see Coty here on his own machinery as well and would able us to get a very healthy top 5

I agree :)

Ideally I would like

Jorgensen

Vissing

Doolan

Coty

Liam

with the blanks being on how much points we have left, what route the club want to go down and what kind of budget we have for wages, personally I would love Seb back but it's a big ask I know, Ritchie Worrall is probably along with Barker 2 of the most wanted PL riders this year due to their averages and I would also like to see both of them here

• Like 1

Doolan was vital last season and hopefully will be back this season, would really like to see Coty here on his own machinery as well and would able us to get a very healthy top 5

That was his own machinery, think he bought it from Ash Birks. Did you mean you would like to see him on better machinery.

Interesting comment from Rob Godfrey in speedway star, Scunthorpe could not agree on terms with TJ.

Edited by To The Point

Asking too much money, fair play to him to be honest, he got to number one for berwick and quess he wants number one money even though he wouldnt of been number one for us, then i quess josh auty would of said he wants more money as he is a number one, i dont know if he was asking for more money or the same as he got at berwick?, shame really as thomas would of fetched some of those stay away fans that left when he and ash birks went.

Asking too much money, fair play to him to be honest, he got to number one for berwick and quess he wants number one money even though he wouldnt of been number one for us, then i quess josh auty would of said he wants more money as he is a number one, i dont know if he was asking for more money or the same as he got at berwick?, shame really as thomas would of fetched some of those stay away fans that left when he and ash birks went.

I honestly thought he would be heading back to Scunthorpe, but as one of your fans said to me, once he has been at Berwick Scunthorpe would not be able to afford him again.

I honestly thought he would be heading back to Scunthorpe, but as one of your fans said to me, once he has been at Berwick Scunthorpe would not be able to afford him again.

More likely Sheffield or Glasgow if not Berwick IMO

Money men in Glasgow will have first pick of the riders they would want.

Would love to see him at Redcar but can't see that happening!

Money men in Glasgow will have first pick of the riders they would want.

Vissing might be on their radar given his record at Ashfield and average.Time will tell.

Vissing might be on their radar given his record at Ashfield and average.Time will tell.

Doubtful with Lawson & Summer's pretty much a nail on and from what I hear Richie Worrall earmarked then I doubt Vissing will be at Ashfield next year.

Jorgensen a number one? Decent second string, that's all. Berwicks number one by accident rather than design this year

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3