British Speedway Forum

realistically looking at mid table improvement coming from 2 and one of the reserves, the rest should maintain averages give or take half a point

A lot more solid than last year

realistically looking at mid table improvement coming from 2 and one of the reserves, the rest should maintain averages give or take half a point

A lot more solid than last year

I think, as Jim said, it's difficult to predict a league position until the other teams are complete.

Certainly solid looking.

Tell us then.

Alden, Doolan, TJ, Pijper, Mellgren, Wethers, Carr

As told over a week ago :D

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

What's next weeks lottery numbers?

• Like 2

What's next weeks lottery numbers?

British or Irish?

Good to see positive feedback on social media too.

This team along with Scott Courtney as Team Manager has a pretty good feel about it.

:approve:

• Like 3

Congratulations you are a winner

• Like 2

Very solid looking team that looks as though it could be hard to beat, especially at home.

The only concern that I would have is Alden after more or less spending a full season away from the sport.

The main problem is we see to have very little Home advantage over the years.This 3 pt reserve races might help tho season though.Bellego for Pjiper would have suited me better but that was never going to happen

Good to see positive feedback on social media too.

This team along with Scott Courtney as Team Manager has a pretty good feel about it.

:approve:

The appointment of a proper team manager makes a lot of sense. Fans should be positive, given that only a month ago the club's future was in jeopardy. Now that is secure, a decent looking line up is in place, the thought of next season is a hell of a lot brighter.

• Like 4

Looking forward to see this team hauling in the points. Wethers is a steal on that average as far as I am concerned and hopefully Carr will come on some now that his injury is behind him. Fingers crossed Seb gets that record back in favour of the home team.

Glad that there has been a bit assistance to the promotion as well. Fingers crossed for a good few seasons ahead!! I hope the attendance numbers grow this season.

The appointment of a proper team manager makes a lot of sense. Fans should be positive, given that only a month ago the club's future was in jeopardy. Now that is secure, a decent looking line up is in place, the thought of next season is a hell of a lot brighter.

Hear, hear!

• Like 1

Its a bang average team, but the usual zanusi merchants will tell you otherwise... :)

if it is "bang average" then I must be happy with "bang average" because I can see scope for improvement in at least three of the riders, given that injury has affected previous averages (Melggren) and their obvious liking for the track (Pijper and Wethers).

• Like 1