British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn V Leicester Thurs 13 Aug

Milik looking to ride in SEC Saturday which means no facility :cry: , we have a 6pt PL rider lined up

Milik looking to ride in SEC Saturday which means no facility :cry: , we have a 6pt PL rider lined up

was that ever in doubt ? We need to dump Millik before he gets a new lower average a lower average that will help parent club Poole in 2016 dump him ASAP - Michelsen is the obvious replacement I feel .

I never understood the logic of signing Milik in the first place, and the fact he chooses to ride in the SEC, rather then for his club, when results are of paramount importance clearly verifies my thinking. If riding this weekend was of relevance it would be different, but we all know he is only an 'also ran', there, to make up the numbers...

Give me someone who is committed to the Club everytime. Looking at this replacement is really tragic, cos Rory was always committed. 200%

• Like 2

I never understood the logic of signing Milik in the first place, and the fact he chooses to ride in the SEC, rather then for his club, when results are of paramount importance clearly verifies my thinking. If riding this weekend was of relevance it would be different, but we all know he is only an 'also ran', there, to make up the numbers...

Give me someone who is committed to the Club everytime. Looking at this replacement is really tragic, cos Rory was always committed. 200%

Surely he was already committed to the SEC before he signed?? Can't blame the guy given he signed mid season. Isn't this the fault of the promotion?

• Like 5

So by that reasoning Bjerre should take a pay cut

Yep there is some merit in the argument :)

Well ......... yeah

Updates for me . Not spending hard earned cash on this rubbish meeting.

Looking at the number of folk on updates, around 800, it would make a good crowd for some tracks!!

Surely he was already committed to the SEC before he signed?? Can't blame the guy given he signed mid season. Isn't this the fault of the promotion?

Probably so. But (a) this important fixture should have been sorted before he signed, and (B) if it wasn't it ought to have been.

Winning at Leicester is imperative if we are to reach the playoff, with a lucrative Semi-final at stake....

If we cant win this we stand no chance of getting a result against Coventry, Swindon or Poole, especially with riders missing......

• Like 1

Probably so. But (a) this important fixture should have been sorted before he signed, and (B) if it wasn't it ought to have been.

Winning at Leicester is imperative if we are to reach the playoff, with a lucrative Semi-final at stake....

If we cant win this we stand no chance of getting a result against Coventry, Swindon or Poole, especially with riders missing......

I agree tomorrow night is our most important meeting of the season 4 points would be fantastic and 3 points is an absolute must .

Milik has Stevebrum already said, was riding in the SEC first, and all his sponsors will rather him be a on a TV stage instead of being at Leicester I'm sure.

• Like 1

Milik has Stevebrum already said, was riding in the SEC first, and all his sponsors will rather him be a on a TV stage instead of being at Leicester I'm sure.

I agree that's not the main point the question I have is why he wasn't racing for Lynn last night and if he wasn't fit for that whys he riding tomorrow yes it's 48 hours later but for me it's a case of couldn't be arsed
  • Like 1

I agree that's not the main point the question I have is why he wasn't racing for Lynn last night and if he wasn't fit for that whys he riding tomorrow yes it's 48 hours later but for me it's a case of couldn't be arsed

Alternatively, maybe a guest was cheaper than an air fare :)

True, but it's happened with Lambert this season for us, rode for your lads, then few days later for us, nope. One of them things sadly and happens to everyone.
  • Like 1

And will continue to happen while the fans bury their heads and accept it as the norm

• Like 2

Alternatively, maybe a guest was cheaper than an air fare :)

Maybe Poole should have stopped North from guesting and scoring 7+2?! :D

Understand Lambert wanting to renegotiate his contract as a heat leader. If he gets paid for points, he will, no doubt, be getting LESS pay, as points will be harder to come by. He will have been penalised for doing his job, whilst others haven't

Robert should at least get the same(ish) pay as before. Agree that the converse should happen to Kenny Bjerre

Seem to remember NKI saying, last year, that if he knew how much harder it was to score points under the new format, he would of renegotiated his contract at the start of the season - quite reasonable IMO

• Like 1