British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

That guy is so good BSI really have to pull out all the stops to get him back into the SGP. There's a serious void left by him not being there.

On a side note, all those that complain about certain gates being favored at Cardiff/Horsens, need to be watching this SEC at Kumla!

That guy is so good BSI really have to pull out all the stops to get him back into the SGP. There's a serious void left by him not being there.

On a side note, all those that complain about certain gates being favored at Cardiff/Horsens, need to be watching this SEC at Kumla!

His bike is so good...

A GP series without Emil is not a true World Championship in my opinion.

He and Tai are the best in the world at the moment and they need to be competing against each other.

A GP series without Emil is not a true World Championship in my opinion.

He and Tai are the best in the world at the moment and they need to be competing against each other.

That's up to Emil to stand up to his mafioso bosses.

Well I wish he would.

BWitcher I agree he's got to man up - but that doesn't stop the fact he's possibly the best rider in the world and he should be riding in the world championship

He probably knows he would just be fighting for 2nd anyway .... Its in Darcys hands for the next 5 years I've heard from the experts.

• Like 2

WARD versus Sayfutdinov with Tai and hopefully a rejuvenated Holder thrown in would be good for the next few years. Plus a couple of young Poles. Dudek seems to have got back into his stride pretty quickly.

Plenty of efforts being made to persuade Emil to return to the SGP. It won't be for the lack of trying.

• Like 2

He probably knows he would just be fighting for 2nd anyway .... Its in Darcys hands for the next 5 years I've heard from the experts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

At the moment the form Emil is showing in the Euro Champs, Tai would have to raise his game to come level with him. Might do Tai good as the other GP contenders are not pushing him to the limit and he seems content to pick up enough points to stay in the lead. Nothing wrong with that, just stiffer competition may bring out the best in him again.

• Like 1

Did nobody hear the interview with Emil during the event last night?

Once again he came out with the 'I can't afford it line'. Adding how great the SEC's were as it was 4 events blah blah.

Sadly, he's having to follow party orders.

I think Emil has something when he was saying how good the 4 event series of the Euro Champ was.

He did go onto say you have to race hard in all four rounds. Thats a bit different to say 12 GP rounds

I think the GP's should be 6 or most 8 round series. Keep the riders on their toes becaus eit would be a shorter series then current 12 rounds, hopefully provide better racing

6 rounds is way too few meetings. It should be at least 10 rounds. The reason why the SEC only is 4 rounds is that it's hard to fit more meetings into the calendar.

Did nobody hear the interview with Emil during the event last night?

Once again he came out with the 'I can't afford it line'. Adding how great the SEC's were as it was 4 events blah blah.

Sadly, he's having to follow party orders.

Maybe he needs to change sponsors if red bull aren't paying him enough to compete with the monster boys.

Or maybe his club need to pay him more, if the likes of Doyle can earn enough to compete successfully.

Either way, seems like he must need a new agent, who can negotiate deals which will allow him to compete...