British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Elitserien 2015, Round 13

Thank you to Ghostwalker for supplying the splendid sunset. :lol::lol:

• Like 1

Good race with Darcy and Jepsen Jensen in heat 7, but otherwise, fairly pedestrian so far. We can't have a thriller every week, much as we'd like.

Good race with Darcy and Jepsen Jensen in heat 7, but otherwise, fairly pedestrian so far. We can't have a thriller every week, much as we'd like.

I think it's a bit dry, probably due to the warm weather but I think it will improve when it becomes cooler.

Good to see that MJJ seems to have found his way back to the form he had before his injuries.

I think it's a bit dry, probably due to the warm weather but I think it will improve when it becomes cooler.

You know i'd watch 4 guys race around a farmers field and enjoy it :lol:

Let's hear it for Mikael Max. :t: Age, guile and experience trump youth, enthusiasm and a bad haircut. :lol:

"I think it's a bit dry, probably due to the warm weather but I think it will improve when it becomes cooler. "

Take a bow Ghostwalker. :t:

Boiled up nicely for the last heat.

• Like 1

It's really time to do away with the tactical substitutes.

Tonight's meeting is all the proof needed of what some of us have been trying to tell people on this forum for a long time.

The old style tac sub system was FAR more unfair than the tactical ride system currently in place in the UK and results in far more 'weaker' teams winning.

Not saying the TR system is better.. but its fairer.

• Like 1

Too many subs but some good racing. Pedersen and Ward as exciting as always.

Thanks for the company guys. "Low key" Denmark tomorrow.

God why do I listen to people haha had all 3 away teams in my bet slip then wrote on here and changed my mind. Gutted. But good speedway.

Some good racing tonight. I expected Ward to be impressive. Although I think the last ride showed how he's matured a bit, I think Darcy of old would've fallen for Nicki's tactic. Really impressed by Pawlicki, Max and MJJ tonight also.

Looks like Indianerna had a good one also.

God why do I listen to people haha had all 3 away teams in my bet slip then wrote on here and changed my mind. Gutted. But good speedway.

Dackarna should have won but lost due to tactical substitute from Piraterna.

I really really really really hate that rule.

• Like 1