British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Scunthorpe V Berwick

How many pts did your illegal guest score ??

Our illegal guest scored nothing because we didn't have one.

All the best

Rob

Its an opinion mate and unless its yours you dont respect anyone elses,try it you might like it!!

Firstly, I'm not your mate. Secondly, you're as mad as a lorry load of monkeys. My opinion of course

• Like 1

It seems clear that Scunthorpe did have an illegal guest for Hollub last Friday, but when you look at subsections of the rule or the old in the interests of speedway it seems to create a grey area. Like many rules governing our sport there needs to be clarity so that everyone understands.

Firstly, I'm not your mate. Secondly, you're as mad as a lorry load of monkeys. My opinion of course

Ok mate

dont you think if nicolai wasnt allowed to ride then both promotions of berwck and plymouth would of lodged a complaint? they had plenty of time to query it

dont you think if nicolai wasnt allowed to ride then both promotions of berwck and plymouth would of lodged a complaint? they had plenty of time to query it

I posted that yesterday, if the Klindt guesting was illegal you`d think Berwick at least would've protested as they were the opposition on the night.

• Like 1

Who says they didn't ?

Nothing announced on Berwick`s website or on the clubs news letter, and certainly nothing announced last night at Berwick`s humping from Somerset.

from my understanding of the rule we are allowed a quest for an assessed no1 because. he was away on an official fim world speedway championship and or recalled by his own federation, which he was on friday and saturday

from my understanding of the rule we are allowed a quest for an assessed no1 because. he was away on an official fim world speedway championship and or recalled by his own federation, which he was on friday and saturday

Have you read rule 16-5-2-2 ?

yep and this one

But, only if

16.5.1 A Team may utilise a "Facility" to cover the absence of a Rider(s) who:
A is on FIM World Speedway Championship duty.
B is engaged elsewhere at a BSPA shared or fee Meeting.
C is recalled by his own FMN in accordance with the FIM ISLB Regulations.
D has been injured whilst speedway racing, Within 48 hours of the injury occurring, if
no evidence is available, a Medical Certificate must be sent to the SCB; failure to
do so will result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration for
the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
E is sick or carrying a non-speedway injury for which a Medical Certificate must be
supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness / injury occurring in which case
the Rider may only return within 7 days (including his Team’s next home Meeting)
with the express permission of the MC. However failure to provide a Certificate will
nevertheless result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration
for the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
F has been suspended by the FIM, ACU, SCB or Rider’s FMN.
G is in dispute with his Club, provided that the circumstances have been accepted by
the MC, who will determine the Facility and period of the Rider’s inactivity.
H is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility
is permitted for practice day).
I being a PL Rider whose own FMN does not have a current Agreement with the
BSPA and is competing in another National League or Open Meeting. This will
result in the Rider’s SCB Registration being suspended for 1 (one) season and the
Team will be automatically granted a facility for a maximum period of 28 days,
after which they must re-declare.
J is awaiting medical clearance from the Riders FMN.
K is absent for any other reason (applicable to the NL only)

Bloody hell Lewy you go on more than my misses when she wants the hedge cutting ,all open to interpretation no complaints because that's the way the mc interpreted the rule

Fair enough, though that still doesn't change the fact that Hollub is an assessed averaged rider.

Bloody hell Lewy you go on more than my misses when she wants the hedge cutting ,all open to interpretation no complaints because that's the way the mc interpreted the rule

And that`s one of the problems that speedway has, rules are there to be interpreted and not enforced.

• Like 1