British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Swindon 9th Sept 19.45

Hopefully with the Robins play-off place looking secure they can start their average manipulation for next season against Lynn on Wednesday :P

We will be able to cover him like for like SL but .......

Not the point, as I think you know.

Really can't be arsed to write what I really think. elite League just isn't worth the effort anymore.

• Like 1

Can't see Swindon wanting to risk meeting Belle Vue in the pokc after they were well beaten and only managed a point due to the dodgy referee the other day.

This will be a home win with Swindon testing set ups and things ready for the proper stuff in the pokc. I thought I'd better mention it as I would hate to hear that loads of Swindon fans had travelled only to be cheated by their team again.

Did I mention that riders testing set ups and engines in vital elite league meetings because it doesn't matter if they lose is number 12 on the list of things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good?

Don't worry Belle Vuie won't be in the play offs.

• Like 1

And they wonder why folk are so pissed off with speedway :sad: . Biggest meeting of the season for KL and possibly Swindon, massive effect on Belle Vue too.

What facility is available? NL replacement or 6pt PL rider?

Should be able to get a facility for him.

Swindon are definitely having a lot of luck. Depleted bees last night, no Janowski Mon and now no Iversen.

Swindon are definitely having a lot of luck. Depleted bees last night, no Janowski Mon and now no Iversen.

Only makes up for the bad luck we had at the start of the season and with the FTR guests.

• Like 3

Ha ha, like it!

You've got that many predictions ridiculously wrong you thought you'd copy what someone who actually knows what they are talking about is saying.

Good plan!

Copy who? Surely there isn't anyone who thinks Belle Vue will make the play offs now.

what predictions wrong i always maintained Belle Vue would not make it.

Edited by foreverblue

Don't worry Belle Vuie won't be in the play offs.

Good point!

Certainly wont be making the long trip from Wiltshire to Norfolk if Lynn are not at full-strength, would be a hollow victory.

Nothing hollow about it - you can only race what is put up against you! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Nothing hollow about it - you can only race what is put up against you! :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm pretty sure Lakeside and KL weren't feeling sorry for us at the start of the season when we had a half team and they gave us absolute batterings.

• Like 3

Sorry my mistake.

When you posted that Belle Vue were favourites compared to Swindon I didn't realise you thought neither of them were going to qualify for the pokc!

To be honest I would have kept that one to yourself, Ha ha!

Don't recall saying that but may have when you seemed to be holding all the Aces!

I wouldn't think you are bothered if they make the play offs though anyway.

A lot of luck? We went into last night's meeting against the Bees with essentially no reserves! Yes - very lucky! :rolleyes:

A lot of luck? We went into last night's meeting against the Bees with essentially no reserves! Yes - very lucky! :rolleyes:

You have said yourself that your reserves have been poor of late. You also were able to replace your tier 1 reserve with another Tier 1 rider unlike Coventry. We went into it depleted with no Garrity who's been amazing, no Robson with RR covering it, No Hans and a injured King.

Here you go.....

To be fair I think you were too busy trying to justify the pokc and forgot that Swindon had signed ward.

It's worth mentioning that posting the same thing 12 times doesn't cancel out the 12 different things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Good research but i didn't say i hadn't said it did i perhaps you could spend some time finding out how many times the play offs has been disrupted through rain.

It is you who keeps posting the same thing about the fantastic play off system which we all love.

You have said yourself that your reserves have been poor of late. You also were able to replace your tier 1 reserve with another Tier 1 rider unlike Coventry. We went into it depleted with no Garrity who's been amazing, no Robson with RR covering it, No Hans and a injured King.

You're reserves easily outscored ours, walasek done better than Hans, king and the rr situation is down to poor management, Swindon didn't throw the towel in when the season started rubbish, so imo deserve any luck coming our way now.

• Like 4

You're reserves easily outscored ours, walasek done better than Hans, king and the rr situation is down to poor management, Swindon didn't throw the towel in when the season started rubbish, so imo deserve any luck coming our way now.

Hiya bud, still occasionally watch that 2012 Grand Final DVD you recorded for me.

The Blunsdon club shop should bring out an Aaron Summers wig, perhaps modelled by Big Bald Ronnie Russell, would be a best-seller!

• Like 1