British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Swindon 9th Sept 19.45

Hiya bud, still occasionally watch that 2012 Grand Final DVD you recorded for me.

The Blunsdon club shop should bring out an Aaron Summers wig, perhaps modelled by Big Bald Ronnie Russell, would be a best-seller!

Hi can't tire watching that mate, lol would it go with his Orange face.

• Like 1

I know, you said you couldn't remember, just thought I'd jog your memory. Amazing isn't it?

Yep, I keep saying the dozen('s?) of different things over and over and you keep saying the same one things(sic) over and over.

To be fair (again) I wouldn't expect anything else, lol!

i don't expect anything else from you either. lol. Can't fault you for consistency.You keep saying the same one thing over and over.

You have said yourself that your reserves have been poor of late. You also were able to replace your tier 1 reserve with another Tier 1 rider unlike Coventry. We went into it depleted with no Garrity who's been amazing, no Robson with RR covering it, No Hans and a injured King.

It's bad luck about Garrity, you had an adequate replacement for Hans and it was hardly a surprise about King having pulled out earlier in the week. RR wasn't bad luck - it was by design and that is the problem! Yes you were unlucky about Garrity but the rest was down to poor management! :rolleyes:

• Like 4

There are only 2 teams in the league who would run with R/R for their 5th lowest average & that is Coventry & Poole because of Garrity & Newman would take the 3 extra rides.

Coventry have benefited from it several times since Robbo has been injured & that is why they haven't signed a replacement for him.

So, back to the main thread... ;)

This is the Stars most important meeting of the season. Win and we are in the play offs. Lose and BV will probably sneak it as I assume they'll win all their remaining fixtures. So no NKI against Swindon and I reckon it'll be curtains for us. Can't see anyone guesting and pulling the same number of points unless perhaps its Magic or Noddy on a good night...we would need Darcy and Batch to eat some of that dodgy food or whatever it was earlier in the season that caused Holder to miss the Poole meeting....

So, back to the main thread... ;)

This is the Stars most important meeting of the season. Win and we are in the play offs. Lose and BV will probably sneak it as I assume they'll win all their remaining fixtures. So no NKI against Swindon and I reckon it'll be curtains for us. Can't see anyone guesting and pulling the same number of points unless perhaps its Magic or Noddy on a good night...we would need Darcy and Batch to eat some of that dodgy food or whatever it was earlier in the season that caused Holder to miss the Poole meeting....

Can't see Magic guesting for anyone as he is injured.

Here you go.....

To be fair I think you were too busy trying to justify the pokc and forgot that Swindon had signed ward.

It's worth mentioning that posting the same thing 12 times doesn't cancel out the 12 different things the pokc sycophants are too thick to realise that the pokc actually does more harm than good.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Long live the play offs.

• Like 1

There are only 2 teams in the league who would run with R/R for their 5th lowest average & that is Coventry & Poole because of Garrity & Newman would take the 3 extra rides.

Coventry have benefited from it several times since Robbo has been injured & that is why they haven't signed a replacement for him.

Really? It's been bloody obvious many times we should have used r/r for Robbo but annoyingly the one time we go with r/r is the day Garrity isn't there. But it's ok, Havvy "cherry picked" the bests guests. That's Summers and his 1 point, Kus and his 3 and now r/r scoring 4. Yet another gem from our management :D

Really? It's been bloody obvious many times we should have used r/r for Robbo but annoyingly the one time we go with r/r is the day Garrity isn't there. But it's ok, Havvy "cherry picked" the bests guests. That's Summers and his 1 point, Kus and his 3 and now r/r scoring 4. Yet another gem from our management :D

Funny how Summers got a lot more points for Swindon. The point is when Havvy knew Garrity was injured and highly likely to miss the meeting he should have got a guest for Robson.

Funny how Summers got a lot more points for Swindon. The point is when Havvy knew Garrity was injured and highly likely to miss the meeting he should have got a guest for Robson.

No, Robbo should have been replaced months ago by a 6 point rider. It wouldn't have stopped Friday's defeat but would have left us in a better position and possibly one where Jason and Danny would not have had to ride at Lynn Wednesday making their injuries worse.

The lack of action by the management is only going to run off on the riders too. They've seen the management won't make changes so why worry when things arent going well.

Yeah hope it rains so we can have our full team 😐

• Like 1

NKI's replacement could be anyone who is available. Depends who could also be riding in the Danish league. Janowski or Doyle could possibly be available.

Are Porsing or Bjerre also missing? Simon Lambert may be in for Kerr. Any news about Robert Lambert?

Would Doyle be allowed to guest? As he is due to ride on Monday for Leicester at Kings Lynn.