British Speedway Forum
Jonas Sturebrand

Premier League Fours?

Yup, well done to Edinburgh yet again.

They certainly do have the knack of putting together trophy winning teams although I honestly don't think they would have won it had it been completed on the original staging at Peterborough but hey ho that's how it goes.

• Like 1

Better stock up on mr sheen and dusters.

or even a bigger cabinet, well done, best team around at the minute :)

• Like 2

Congratulations to Edinburgh.

Certainly Craig Cook deserves a lot of credit but after 3 duck eggs and being 2 points down to Somerset, Heat 14's win by Riss looks like the turning point.

• Like 1

Certainly Craig Cook deserves a lot of credit but after 3 duck eggs and being 2 points down to Somerset, Heat 14's win by Riss looks like the turning point.

Could not agree with you more, Cook was the star of the show but that heat win in 15 by Riss sealed the deal in my opinion. A poor night by the Diamonds who were last out of the gate everytime and when I say last I mean a good 2 seconds behind everyone else. Tero was great for the Diamonds and to a certain degree so was Anton. Brady Kurtz put in another great performance and I think the Ippo team manager may be wishing he used Gino sooner, 1 race and on the pace from the off.

Congrats to Edinburgh and also Redcar on the news of the 15 year lease.

it was a really good night with a big crowd and some fantastic racing as well. Edinburgh winning was a nice little bonus too, well earned picking up 2 wins from gate 4 in the last set of heats.

Heat 11 was probably the best race with a very impressive ride from grajznonek. i think Riss went from last to 1st and back to last again within a lap. To pick himself up after that and win heat 14 was a brilliant achievement. If he can just cut out the races where he gives everyone a 10 yard start he can go on to big things in speedway to match the longtrack.

With Somerset and Edinburgh riders looking dominant and the best there we are setup well for the Cup Final tonight.

First time I have been to Redcar and was quite impressed, a lot more infrastructure than I had thought and some good viewing areas as well and as said before some very good races. The legendary pie was very nice but I did get a row from a local for not having peas with it ;-) Congratulations on the new lease and good luck.

• Like 5

Another trophy!

Just a standard day at the office for us these days.

congratulations edinburgh... perhaps you can pay off all those bills now eh. na , thought not..... :shock:

• Like 1

Who was the witches manager?

Phil Hilton according to programme