British Speedway Forum
Jonas Sturebrand

Premier League Fours?

No thought given to the fans who attended the original staging at Pboro then ?

So its confirmed then Redcar on the Redcar website.

Ok please don't take this as the wrong way . Original meeting was abandoned and was the correct call got no problem with that at all. But will tickets from this meeting be valid at the restaging or was enough of the original meeting completed . Not sure myself , maybe if people have to pay again those that still have the original tickets the bspa should make a donation to help Lewis Kerr or the Ben fund as I'm sure they are helping Lewis .

I have no problem in going to Redcar,

Last meeting that I saw was Redcar v Sheffield. a godd entertaining match....

Jesus! Must of really struggled to find a venue.

Or maybe its just what the promoters think of the 4`s these days, popular with the fans but it doesn't seem that popularity is shared by the people organizing these events.

Reading bspa website Alex Harkness had confirmed that restaging of this meeting would take place at a Saturday night track under floodlights now all of a sudden it's being held on a Thursday night.Nothing against redcar but it's a strange turnaround.

• Like 1

Reading bspa website Alex Harkness had confirmed that restaging of this meeting would take place at a Saturday night track under floodlights now all of a sudden it's being held on a Thursday night.Nothing against redcar but it's a strange turnaround.

BSPA decision making in full effect, say one thing do another. :D

Edited by screm

i have asked this question on the 4s individuals topic aswell. what will be the entrance fee for this meeting now and will workington be running a bus to this venue.

I wonder if Berwick would have taken it?

Were Berwick asked, I would like to think if they had they been they would've accepted the invitation, especially as they have hosted big events in the past. You would think stadium availability wouldn't have been a problem.

What a bl**dy stupid day to pick, I'm sure if it had been a Saturday as originally stated there would have been a decent support from all teams involved, now it's just gonna be predominantly Redcar and Newcastle fans in attendance.

What planet do the BSPA live on?

• Like 7

No thought given to the fans who attended the original staging at Pboro then ?

Must have missed it when BSPA gave thought to the fans.

What a bl**dy stupid day to pick, I'm sure if it had been a Saturday as originally stated there would have been a decent support from all teams involved, now it's just gonna be predominantly Redcar and Newcastle fans in attendance.

What planet do the BSPA live on?

I wouldn't bet on that.