British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 02/09/15

Is this on sky tomorrow as it has Elite league speedway listed

No, they are scheduled to show Cov v Swindon

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

With Coventry & Swindon the only other EL team riding tomorrow & no PL fixtures, surely King's Lynn could have got a stronger guest for Kerr than Josh Bates?

Well personally I couldn't give a rat's anus who we have guesting :/

We'll not bother the Pirates unless they have the misfortune to ride on a track like Lynn lost on tonight ....wet - and a gater's paradise :/

I predict a close meeting with the scores seesawing back and forth, level at heat 13. Lynn get a massive 5-1 in heat 14 and finish off with a 4-2 in 15 thus winning by 6 points and claiming 4 league points. Let's face it Holder and Watt are not in right mind set at present (understandably) and Magic is carrying an injury. Bjerre is due a massive score, Lambert was flying round Wimborne Road last visit until he did literally fly into the fence and NKI is NKI. Lawson is a decent guest.

And then I woke up, but stranger things have happened :wink: and Poole do not like visiting Kirky Lane :P

Edited to add as the scores filter across to Brandon, Pearson and Tatum will be astounded, gurning their surprise and turning to Chris Louis and his big TV to try and explain what went on :P

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 2

Pearson and Taters will 100% NOT be giving an ounce of support to Lynn, that's a bloody given!

• Like 1

You could claim 4, but you'd only get 3!

Well it was a dream :D Lynn will probably be lucky to get a 4 as the first digit of their score :P

I predict a close one for Poole with KL getting at least one away point to assist them for the play-offs.

Weatherwise - its currently bright and sunny with the latest forecast now showing NO showers this evening.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

I predict a close meeting with the scores seesawing back and forth, level at heat 13. Lynn get a massive 5-1 in heat 14 and finish off with a 4-2 in 15 thus winning by 6 points and claiming 4 league points. Let's face it Holder and Watt are not in right mind set at present (understandably) and Magic is carrying an injury. Bjerre is due a massive score, Lambert was flying round Wimborne Road last visit until he did literally fly into the fence and NKI is NKI. Lawson is a decent guest.

And then I woke up, but stranger things have happened :wink: and Poole do not like visiting Kirky Lane :P

Edited to add as the scores filter across to Brandon, Pearson and Tatum will be astounded, gurning their surprise and turning to Chris Louis and his big TV to try and explain what went on :P

If a Leicester fan had typed out what happened at Lynn last night you'd have laughed at them. So I'll simply go with, "we've seen weirder things in the last 24 hours" :D

If a Leicester fan had typed out what happened at Lynn last night you'd have laughed at them. So I'll simply go with, "we've seen weirder things in the last 24 hours" :D

Call me a cynic, and you'd be right :D but Poole don't like going to Kirky Lane, I don't think they like Coventry much either, along with their riders not being at their best physically and mentally it just makes sense to me. Of course that would also mean that Swindon would have to finish 2nd (no idea if that is mathematically possible) and Poole pick Lynn and Swindon get Coventry in the semis. That would lead the way for a Poole vs Swindon final which let's face it would be like manna from heaven for Sky to go into overdrive with the Darcy rode for both teams hype.

• Like 1

Poole won't have to go to Belle Vue unless they somehow fail to win the league.

Poole won't have to go to Belle Vue unless they somehow fail to win the league.

Maybe the final though :wink:

• Like 1

I predict a close one for Poole with KL getting at least one away point to assist them for the play-offs.

Weatherwise - its currently bright and sunny with the latest forecast now showing NO showers this evening.

Are you dreaming, Too ???